Crazy In Love

"Privet, kukalka

"Privet, kukalka. (Hi, Doll)" Bucky whispered in your ear from behind you as he wrapped his arms around you. Before you had a chance to answer, he spun you around crashing his lips with yours in a searing kiss that made your head spin and knees weak.

"Well, hello to you too." You gasped for air, holding up to his shoulders for balance. "What's gotten into you? Not that I'm complaining." You smiled.

"Missed my girl." He smiled affectionately, lifting you up by your waist and spun you around in a circle.

"You silly goose. We saw each other in the morning." You chuckled when you firmly stood on the floor again.

"That was too long ago." He pouted pressing another kiss to your lips.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for you." He rubbed his nose against yours.

Natasha coughed to get the attention on her. "We were talking here Barnes before you interrupted us so rudely." She complained annoyed by the disturbance and the fact that he didn't even notice her at first.

"Sue me for wanting to show my girl how much I missed her." Bucky snorted with laughter turning to face her.

The corner of her mouth turned up in an evil smirk. "Kogda nakonets to ti zadash yey bolshoy vopros? (When will you finally ask her the big question)"

"Skoro. (Soon)" He glared at her, hoping she would shut her mouth before she had said too much.

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked confused. You liked when Bucky talked Russian, but it was also frustrating sometimes. Especially when you couldn't understand what he and Nat were talking about. Sure he taught you few basic words, but that was about it.

"About how she shouldn't be snooping in things that don't concern her." Bucky angrily growled her way.

You glanced at her questioningly. It was starting to get weird. It looked like they had a silent conversation between the two of them.

"Men, am I right?" She laughed, walking away without saying anything else.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders, pretending he had no clue about what the conversation was.

"You're a bad liar Barnes." You stated, crossing your arms on your chest.

"What? I'm a great liar." He chuckled sitting down on the couch and pulling you in his lap.

"I can see straight through you."

"And what do you see?" He asked with a smug smile, curious to find out what exactly did you see.

"That you're hiding something from me, not telling me. I'm not sure exactly what, but I'm gonna find it out." You said, booping his nose with your index finger. He playfully captured your finger between his teeth.