You Have Somebody Who Likes You - MBDNLM Part Two

Image : Unsure.

Trigger Warnings: Panick Attacks.

───────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹───────────

ೃ⁀➷Tommy woke due to a pounding in his head. The boy groaned, sitting up in- a bed-? That couldn't be right. He was immediately alarmed and looked around frantically, his breath quickening, getting faster and faster until he was practically suffocating. It was at that moment he realized how cold he was. He was shaking violently, but not just because of the cold. The child squeezed his eyes shut, tears streaming down his face.

"Tommy?" Phil and Techno had somehow entered the room without Tommy noticing. So it was clear he was very out of it.

Phil's expression saddened as he sat on the bed beside his son, pulling him into a hug. He rubbed his back lovingly, running his other hand through the boys hair. "I'm- s-sorry..." Tommy muttered.

Both Phil and Techno were caught off guard by this. Tommy, apologizing? That's something rare. And yet, he was apologizing for doing nothing wrong.

"Why are you sorry?" Techno butted in, raising an eyebrow. Tommy shook his head in response, burying his face into Phil's shoulder. Phil glanced at Techno with a worried look, Techno returning the look but with less 'emotion'.

Everything went silent for a couple of minutes as Phil calmed Tommy. That was until said boy spoke up.

"Nobody likes me... My best friend doesn't like me..."

Phil tightened his hold on the boy, the two of them now laid beside each other on the bed.
Tommy curled up against his father, closing his eyes. Phil sighed quietly, wiping away the boys tears.

"Well, you have somebody who likes you..."
He whispered to the sleeping child. Techno nodded in agreement as he sat on the end of the bed.

───────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹───────────

282 Words
Just a bit of angsty fluff for you- I didn't really know what else to do for this chapter so uh, yeah. -Noi