His Unfinished Symphony...?

Trigger Warnings: Panick Attacks, manipulation, threat.

───────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹───────────

ೃ⁀➷TommyInnit stared at a certain green man from across the main holding cell, a frightened, stressed-out expression on his face...

"Wh-What-? NO! I'm not stuck here with you, Sam will let me out soon, he just--!" The boy tried to protest, only to be cut off.

The green man growled under his breath, clenching his fists. "DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?" He yelled, glaring daggers at the other from underneath his smiling mask. "There's obviously been a malfunction so YOU ARE STUCK HERE WITH ME!" The man proceeded to lash out, holding himself back from any violence.

The teen stumbled back, his hand touching the lava by accident. He quickly retracted his hand, hissing in pain as tears threatened to fall. He proceeded to wipe his eyes, holding his burnt hand with the other. The boy stared at the water that was across the room in the floor, the water that the green bastard was stood beside.

Dream calmed himself, giving the boy a pitiful glance. "Come over here then, Tommy, I don't bite."

The teen scoffed, "We both know that's a lie." He growled, causing the other to pout.

"I'm your friend, Tommy, you know I would never."

The blonde's breath hitched and he tensed up at the man's choice of words. His breath began to quicken as he dropped to his knees, shuffling as far away from the man as possible. Tommy stared at the male with nothing but pure fear in his eyes.

The elder Male looked very unamused. "Oh come on, it's not that bad. We can have so much fun together!" He grinned, walking towards the broken boy in front of him.

"S-Stay the fuck--" He tried to protest but he was finding it difficult to breathe, resulting in him squeezing his eyes shut and hunching over as he gripped his shirt.

The boy let out a choked back sob before he blacked out, going completely limp on the obsidian floor.

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

"Don't worry, my unfinished symphony... I will keep you safe..." A certain voice whispered softly.

"It will stay forever unfinished." Another voice interrupted, letting out a low growl...

───────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹───────────

355 Words
I just couldn't resist after that stream, I'll work on the part 2 of the other chapters now lmao. -Noi