In The End, It Really Was Never Meant To Be

Image : @ Shmeckdoesstuff

Warnings: Suicide, slight threat, self-doubt(?).

───────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹───────────

ೃ⁀➷Tommy was a lost cause. Nobody could save him from the danger that was his mind, or what at least was left of it. He didn't see the point in anything anymore. I mean, he had nothing to loose, right? He inhaled a sharp, shaky breath before stepping into the portal. The very portal that lead to his old home. He knew exactly what he was doing, he wasn't that dumb. He knew the consequences of what he was currently doing. But if he has nothing to loose, did it even matter?

The teen exhaled as he stepped out of the portal. He couldn't help but smile, holding back tears of happiness, as well as sadness. He slowly walked along the path, heading to the one place he missed dearly. He was on very few hearts, as he didn't really have an apetite anymore. But, its not like he needed to run, he wanted to do anything but that honestly. He wanted to take everything in one last time.

Tommy had been walking for around 10 minutes before stopping. He had arrived at his desired destination. The bench. He smiled slightly, standing in front of the bench, watching the sun set - one last time.

Everything was peaceful until he heard footsteps. It seemed to be two people from what he could hear. Two people he knew all too well. The older of the two growled under his breath. Tommy recognized it as Dream when he spoke. "Tommy, what are you doing here?! You know full well you are not allowed here!" The green man reminded him, anger apparent in his voice. It was the other person that spoke next. He instantly recognized it as his bestfriend. Or should he say, ex-bestfriend? "Tommy...?" Tubbo spoke hesitantly, taking a step forward as the other male beside him pulled out a Netherite Axe. Tommy took a deep breath, finally turning around to face the two. He looked like a mess. And he was, both mentally and physically. Tubbo only felt one emotion, guilt. He had done this. He had caused his 'bestfriend' all this pain. Dream walked forward, about to grab Tommy, until the blond spoke. "I guess, in the end, it really was never meant to be." And with that, he stepped back, letting himself fall off the edge.

TommyInnit hit the ground too hard.

Lives Left: 0

A scream could be heard through out the Dream SMP. The scream belonged to none other than the president himself... He had yet again lost trust in humanity, and himself.

───────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹───────────

428 Words -The warnings and shit. I'll try to get another chapter out as soon as possible :D I actually enjoy writing anyway, so yeah -Noi