Prologue

"I wish I never gave birth to you.." Toga's mother muttered in disbelief. "I wanted you to become something decent. Something that has a purpose. But you f*ck around and decide to become a villian." Toga stood against the wall with her head glued to the floor, silent as a mouse.

"Get the hell out of my house, Himiko. You are no longer welcome here."

Toga looked up. Tears started to flow down her cheeks. "B-But-" Her mother stopped her. "I SAID GET OUT!!" Her mother commanded and threw a glass plate at her. Toga quickly dashed out of the house and slammed the door shut before the plate hit the door and crashed to the floor in pieces.

Toga walked for a few hours before stopping and taking out her buns. Her hair flowed around her shoulders. Had she messed up? She got kicked from the LOV (League of Villians) because she was tired of being...well, a villian. And now she got kicked from her house because her mother thought she was a villian. Toga wandered under a bridge and sat down. It had started to rain hard.

Toga leaned her head against the wood and closed her eyes. She no longer wanted to be evil.

She was going to be a hero.

Hi everyone!! Some of you may know me because of my old account (thegreatestgirl456). Some of you may not. But I had decided to cancel my Book 3 of 5 Months with You. It was going to be called "Christmas Kisses and Holiday Wishes" Yes it was a TsuChaco ship. So why not check it out? Plus I made a book 2 on it :P So to make up for my inactivity because of my old busted phone, here is my new book called "New Year, New Me" I had only thought of this yesterday lol. Anyways I will see you guys next time! Baiiii!

~ Lovely ~