Chapter 4: (Trust Me) The Sleepover (Part 1)

In the last chapter, Uraraka, Mina, Hagakure, and Himiko were going to Mina's dorm for a sleepover.

When they arrived, Momo was on her phone and Tsu had her eyes closed. Uraraka booped her nose and Tsu's eyes fluttered open. She stuck her tongue out and smiled.

"Honestly, you two are extremely cute together." Momo said and smiled at both of them.

"Hey you two! Uraraka's here! And uhm...Toga is too." Himiko shyly waved.

"Apparently Uraraka said she changed but I don't really believe that for one second. If she wants to be our friend and be called "Himiko" then she's going to have to earn our trust." Hagakure glared at Himiko while saying this.

Himiko felt tiny. And horrible.

"Yeah! I agree!" Mina chimed in. She turned to Himiko. "You're going to have to prove that you can be our friend. You understand that, right?"

Himiko nodded. "Could we, like, start this sleepover already? I just feel uncomfortable because of all this...trust and honesty."

"She's right." Momo said. "She can earn our trust along the way."

All the girls agreed and sat in a circle on the floor, with Tsu in Uraraka's lap. Uraraka was gently petting Tsu's soft head.

Let the fun begin~!

In the next chapter lol I'm sorry

~ Lovely ~