Chapter 5: One Hell of a Night (The Sleepover: Part 2)

(Author's Note: I'm going to change up the way I write stories because I seem stupid replacing words for "said". So yeah lmao but I hope you enjoy)

Mina: So what should we do first?

Momo: Hmm..maybe we could watch a movie?

Mina: Nah that seem to *air quotes* normal. I wanna do something fun! Something adventurous!

Tsu: Something that will get us in trouble?

Mina: EXACTLY!! And I know just the thing to do! Let's-

Mina and Himiko: Sneak outside!

(Both girls look at each other in shock)

Mina: W-Woah...

Himiko: Great minds think alike, eh?

Mina: I guess so!

Uraraka: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!

(All 6 of the girls sneak outside. They were way past their curfew but they still wanted to do it)

Hagakure: Just so you know, I'm literally invisible except for my clothes. So if we get caught, I can just take my clothes off and hide them somewhere.

Uraraka: Yeah. We know- wait what?

Hagakure: Hehe.

Mina: (shouting from afar) GUYS COME HERE! I FOUND A RIVER!!!

(Hagakure and Uraraka take off running towards Mina's voice)

(There was indeed, in fact, a river. Tsu and Momo were running their hands through the water, while Himiko was cleaning her face)

Himiko: I'm not sure if this water is fresh but it's definitely getting my face clean.

Hagakure: Hey do I see fish in the river?

Mina: WHAT?!! WHERE?!?!

(Mina leaned too far over the edge and toppled into the water. The current was carrying Mina quickly to who knows where)

Mina: HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!

(Himiko quickly formed a plan in her head)

Himiko: Momo, create a rope so we can pull her back to shore. Tsu, go underwater and try to grab Mina's feet so she can't go down the current. Meanwhile, I will try to lasso her back to safety and Hagakure and Uraraka will help.

Momo: Got it!

(Momo quickly started making a rope. Tsu dived into the water and swam to find Mina. She saw her toes under the water and grabbed her by the ankles. The rest of the girls were running to catch up with Mina)

Uraraka: Couldn't I just use my quirk to float her out?

Himiko: The current is too fast for you to keep up with her.

(Himiko made a lasso with the rope and helicoptered <is that even a word lmao> it above her head. She threw the end of the rope where Mina was and Mina caught it. Momo, Uraraka, Hagakure, and Himiko pulled with all their strength. Mina eventually made her way back to them.

Mina: *sighs of relief* Finally I'm out of there! Uhm so what should we do next?

???: Returning to your dorms.

(All of the girls whirled around to see Mr. Aizawa standing there. He did not look too happy)

Hagakure: So it's too late to take my clothes off?

Momo: Yes. Way too late.

Mr. Aizawa: You girls snuck out when you knew it was past curfew. So you will receive a proper punishment tomorrow. Please return to your separate dorms.

All girls: *groans*

(Himiko went back to Uraraka's dorm and flopped onto the mattress. It was actually a pretty fun night. She would most likely do it again someday...)

Hey everybody! Lovely here! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will see yall in the next one! Buh bai!

~ Lovely ~