Chapter 3: Fresh New Start

FORGIVE ME HUMANS-

I have been gone since the beginning of the year and I apologize dearly. I got grounded (and still and but I'm sneaky heheheheheehehehe) Anyways enjoy this crappy chapter

Mr. Aizawa decided to have Himiko share a dorm with Uraraka (someone has to keep an eye on her. To keep from breaking someone's kneecaps)

"Hey Himiko?" Uraraka asked. "Hm?" Himiko turned her head towards Uraraka. "Where are you going to sleep?"

"Hmm. Possibly on the floor. Or the ceiling if possible 😊"

(Bish how is that gonna work?)

"Uh.. w h a t? No you're going to sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the floor." "No no! It's ok!" Himiko waved her hands in front of her, giggling nervously. "Nobody likes me anyways. Except you. It's what I deserve anyway."

Uraraka pulled an inflatable mattress from under her bed. "You're at least going to be comfortable while you're here. Very. Very comfortable. You will no longer feel anything because you have relaxed so hard."

Himiko's eyes widened. "W-Well if you insist!" She changed in her pajamas and waited for the mattress to fully inflate.

"So...this is random but do you like anyone?" Himiko asked. "Oh I already have a special someone. Her name is Tsu."

(BY THE WAY people, on my old Wattpad account, I made 2 books. First part is "5 Months with You" and the second is "Flowers...". They both connect with TsuChaco ship so you can check that sh*t out if you want to but if you don't, then that's fine)

"Oh. Wasn't she that frog girl or something?"

"Yeah!" Uraraka said, blushing with a cheesy smile.

"Oh! I'm happy for you! I'm not really interested in anyone right now by the way." Himiko muttered, twiddling with her fingers.

"Mm. You'll find your soul mate soon!" The door burst open suddenly, causing both girls to jump. It was Mina and Hagakure.

"HEEEEEY URARAKA WASSUUUUUPPPP!!!!" Mina shouted. She then looked at Himiko and narrowed her eyes. "Oh...hey Toga..I guess."

"First of all, I go by Himiko now. Second of all, I'm sorry for hurting you guys in the past and it won't happen again. I promise."

But since they didn't trust her yet, they kinda just ignored her.

"Anyways, do you wanna come to our sleepover Uraraka? Mom and Tsu will be there! You know...your girlfriend~"

Uraraka blushed like mad. "S-Sure! But ONLY if Himiko can tag along. She has changed and she won't hurt us again."

"Uhm how can we trust her? She could be lying just to attack us again." Hagakure said. "Exactly." Mina commented, nodding her head. "And sorry, but I'm not fully comfortable with you yet so I'll keep calling you Toga."

Himiko sighed. "Yeah me too. I'm not completely comfortable calling you Himiko." Hagakure said.

"Oh that's fine. I can see why."
"And if it makes you happy Uraraka, sure you can bring Toga. But if she does just ONE thing bad, she's getting kicked out."

"I understand." Himiko and Uraraka said at the time. "Now come on! Let's go! They probably fell asleep already!"

The girls rushed out of Uraraka's room.

Uhm wassup lmao sorry for being gone for so long. Again I was drowning in that much work and school and I'm probably going insane and my mind is just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- so yeah see you Lovelies in the next chapter lol

~ Lovely ~