Chapter 6: Whistle While You Work

(The girls were assigned the next morning to clean all of the dorms and the common area. Mina threw her sponge across the room in aggravation.)

Mina: NYEH! Ugh why do we have to do this?! This is sooooo boring!

Momo: I mean, it's fair. We were not allowed to go outside past curfew.

Mina: Why did you tell us that in the first place?

Momo: First of all, you wanted to do that. Second, I didn't want to seem like a party pooper so I kept my mouth shut.

Mina: Hmph!

Hagakure: Are we done yet? I wanna go lay down! My arm is tired! It feels like it's gonna fall off!

Himiko: I wish. We need to clean all of the dorms first though. Hagakure, you, Momo and Tsu stay down here and me, Uraraka, and Mina will go upstairs to the dorms.

Hagakure: Okay! But please hurry!

(Mina trudged up the stairs to the dorms while Himiko and Uraraka were already up there going into the rooms and organizing everything. A distant "HEY" could be heard downstairs. Bakugoe skipped class and had dumped trash on the floor for Hagakure to pick up.)

Uraraka: *cleaning Jiro's room* I would seriously do anything to pet Tsu right now. I want to see her little face!

Himiko: I want to sleep to be honest.

(Mina was happily humming a tune to take her mind off of the punishment she was given.)

Uraraka: Is she...is she humming a Disney song?

Himiko: Yes but I think it's called "You're Welcome"

(Author's Note: What can I say except.... d e l e t e t h i s~ nah jk XD you're welcome! For the tides, the sun, the sky~! Hey it's ok, it's ok! You're welcome! I'm just an ordinary demigod!

I'll leave the music bid for yall to jam to. Hehe...you're welcome!)

(Soon Uraraka and Himiko joined in on the song and eventually cleaned every dorm room within 20 minutes. When the rest of 1A arrived from school, they found their dorms sparkling clean!)

Ida: Amazing! The floors have not a single speck of dirt on them!

Kirishima: They're clean as hell, is all I can say! That's manly!

Kaminari: *shouting from his room* HEY MY ROOM'S CLEAN!! MAN IT HASN'T BEEN THIS CLEAN SINCE LIKE LAST WEEK!!

Bakugou: SHUT IT DUNCE FACE!

(Himiko went up to her room and flopped onto the mattress. She was extremely exhausted. So exhausted in fact, dear reader, that she instantly fell asleep as soon as her body hit the soft cushion.)

Hey everybody! I had fun resuming this series and I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! I will see you in the next one! Buh bai~

~ Lovely ~