Chapter 2: New Student Himiko

Once they got inside of UA, all the students didn't attack Toga once they saw her. All they did was stare, mouths agape, and whisper among themselves.

"Ugh. I knew everyone would look at me." Toga whispered to Uraraka. "Oh, it'll be OK Himiko! They'll get used to seeing you!" Uraraka led Toga to her classroom: 1-A

"I'm extremely nervous..." Toga muttered. "Don't worry! I'll make sure that nobody hurts you!" Uraraka reassured her and gave her a big smile! That made Toga smile too. Uraraka opened the door. As soon as everyone looked at the blonde girl in the doorway, they practically jumped out their seats, quirks ready.

Even the teacher, Mr. Aizawa, was ready. "Everyone! Please don't attack her. If you wanna hurt her..." Uraraka took a deep breath and stepped in front of Toga. "Then you will have to get through me." Her voice was very monotone when she said it. Toga gasped. The class switched expressions. "You're actually protecting the villian?!" Bakugoe, a blonde boy with an explosion quirk piped up. "Isn't that Toga?" Tsuyu, a frog girl, asked. Toga hesitated and stepped from behind Uraraka. "Yes, it it me. But I have changed. I no longer wish to be a villian. I want to be a hero."

Everyone in the while room gasped and whispered to each other. "Quiet please." The teacher said. He looked at Toga. "Now, why do you want to be a hero, Miss Toga?" "Please call me Himiko." She corrected him. "And I want to be a hero because life has been very hard for me after the LOV kicked me out. My mom threw me out the house and I have nowhere to stay..."

Mr. Aizawa stared at her for a second. "You may stay at the dorms for now. But be aware that nobody in this class trusts you. If you do ONE wrong thing while you are at this school....

You will be expelled immediately...

Toga gulped hard. One wrong thing and she was out forever? Dang, she was really regretting becoming a villian in the first place! She then put on a serious face and said "I promise. I will not let anyone down!"

Hey! Creator here! I am so sorry for not posting since January 9th. I've been incredibly busy with school and homework and all kinds of other events! I will try to post more chapters more often, but there might be another chapter or 2 next weekend. I don't quite know yet qwq

But I will try to post another chapter when I am done with school! Anyways I will see you in the next chapter!

~ Lovely ~