Part 6

You moved away from Gene as he went to lock the door.

"I don't understand why? Why are you doing this?" you asked, as you noticed a blank look go across Gene's face as he started talking.

"I don't want Paul and Tommy to become dependent on an omega, like I was years ago. I used to have an omega that came from your dimension. Same story as yours. I saw her in the crowd and separated her out. We connected and eventually she became pregnant. And then left to go back to your dimension. I don't want that happening to Paul or Tommy. So I want to reverse your change so I can either send you back or kill you. I haven't decided yet." Gene explained as he blinked and then looked at you as anger flashed across his face.

And you realized that you have the same power as Paul. To control people through your voice. Your emotions have to be strong enough for it to come through.

He started towards you, as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Unlock the door now and let me out." You said, as that same blank expression went across Gene's face as he moved towards the door and unlocked it as you ran out. And continued running until you got out of the house knowing that Gene would come out of it in a minute and you needed to get as much distance from him to you, and not get sight of you so he couldn't snap his way to you.

You ran until you couldn't anymore, finding yourself in a run-down neighborhood full of what looked like abandoned houses. Walking into one, to keep yourself hidden as you caught your breathe, you sat against a wall feeling exhausted as you closed your eyes as the sun set.

--

"Is it working?" Paul asked anxiously, as he was sipping at water trying to get his hangover under control as he was pacing the living room.

Tommy was watching from the couch, as Eric was sitting on the floor with his eyes closed, as Paul's blood covered one of his hands.

"Shush your annoying me. And when you annoy me it's less likely to work." Eric said, as he shooed Paul away, as Eric went silent.

--

You opened your eyes, looked around and saw that you were still in the abandoned house and seeing Eric there and feeling so relieved.

"Oh thank god!" you said getting up as Eric stopped you.

"Your dreaming, I'm not really here." Eric said, as your face fell slightly.

"Well I'm still happy that you got in contact with me. I got away, away from Gene. I realized that I could convince him to let me out and I ran. I don't know where I am." You said as you took steps towards Eric as he took steps back, confusing you.

"You smell.' Eric said, as you scrunch your face up.

"Thanks?" you said slightly offended, as you licked your lips, realizing that even in your dreams your hunger was coming back. And stronger, as you smelled blood, and looked down at Eric's hand that had blood on it.

"It's not in a bad way. You smell really really good actually. I didn't notice it last time I came through. I wasn't around long enough or maybe your pregnancy is further along to where it's more noticeable." Eric started rambling nervously, as he looked up and you were right in front of him.

"I'm so hungry. It's been days since I fed." You said as you were looking down at his bloody hand as he cleared his throat, before he bit into his hand.

"What are you doing?" you asked, surprised.

"Giving you what you need. Warm blood from the vein. Drink." Eric offered, as you looked from him to his bleeding hand, as you stepped up taking his hand and putting it to your mouth as you bite into it moaning at the taste of his blood.

Eric stumbled back against the wall, as he put his other hand on your head pressing you closer to him, as he moaned at the contact and at the smell of you surrounding him.

You moved away licking your lips, as you opened your eyes.

"Thank you. I didn't realize how hungry I was." You said as your eyes scanned him up and down, taking a longer look then necessary at the prominent bulge in his pants, as you licked your lips.

"I could get hungry for something else?" you questioned, as you trailed your finger down his chest all the way down as Eric catches your hand, narrowing his eyes at you.

"You have no idea what you're doing? Do you?" he asked as you smiled leaning closer to him.

"Don't I?" you questioned back, as Eric launched himself at you. Kissing you relentlessly as he turned you, your back being pushed against the wall, as his hands traveled up and down your body. He moved the dress that you were still wearing from the day you left the dimension up over your waist. His hands rubbing your thighs. Your hands were on his shoulders, as his fingers grazed your pussy as he smiled, realizing that you weren't wearing underwear.

He moved his hands away from you, as he went to unbutton his pants and undo the zipper, as you were kissing his neck. He pulled his pants down just far enough for his cock to spring out. He picked you up, wrapping his arms around you as he used his free hand to line himself up with your pussy, as he pulled you down on him. You both moaned at the contact, as your pussy stretched to accommodate him as you wrapped your legs around his waist as he bounced you up and down on his cock.

"God you feel so good." he moaned, as he pushed your back against the wall, as he switched it up to him thrusting up in you, as he pulled the straps of your dress down revealing your breasts. He squeezed one, as he sucked at your other breast. Your hands raked down his back, as he moaned thrusting quicker inside of you, as you clenched around him purposely tighter.

He nipped at your neck, as he chuckled.

"Does this sweet little omega want me to knot you. Fill you with my cum?" he asked, as you moaned.

"Yes, alpha, yes." You moaned, as you moved your neck to the side, as he licked at it, as you felt him thrusting more shallowly, as he groaned cumming inside of you, as he rubbed at your clit, as he looked down at where you were still joined.

You tightened around him, arching your back off the wall, as he groaned.

"God your going to make me cum again y/n, holy shit!" he shouted, as you felt him pump into you again as he held onto you tightly as he angled your face as you were looking up at the ceiling and feeling his teeth bite into the front of your throat, lapping at the blood as you moan.

He wrapped his arms around you and slowly brought the both of you down to the ground, as you were still connected by his knot at your entrance.

"I was going to say, don't tell Paul or tommy about the bloodsharing but..." Eric started, as you laughed, cuddling into him.

"Yeah well this is a dream isn't it?" you asked, as you felt him sigh.

"God I wish it wasn't." He said, as you relaxed into his hold and closed your eyes.

--

You opened your eyes, seeing that you were in the abandoned house still. You felt the air hit you, as you looked down and saw that your dress straps were down and your breasts were exposed, as you adjusted the straps and moved feeling something tug at you as you looked back.

And saw Eric behind you, still clothed like in the dream except for his pants that were undone, and his cock that was still partially hard inside of you still.

Your hand went to your neck, as you felt around and felt the fresh bite mark on the front of your throat.

This is not going to be easy to hide. But do you? You thought, as cuddled into him, as he wrapped his arm around you in his sleep, going back to sleep since you couldn't do anything else.