Blood turning into tears

The lights scalded the whites of her eyes every time a camera went off. Her little eyes did not have a chance in between the bright flashes. Blinded by it she only could tell her surroundings by sounds. Voices mustered around her deepening into this feeling of being alone. She was scared of the bright forces among her but then it looked so welcoming. She reached out one of her hands hoping her mother would be at the end of it. She was only met with emptiness and the aching feeling of being alone.

When reaching out, her teddy bear fell into the same blood as her mother's. Soaking up what little life the girl thought she had left. She recovered herself to recognize her cheek what dirty. Thick puss covered that tiny cheek of hers. She wiped it off feeling the thick liquid between her fingers. Mixed in puss was her salty tears. She dropped her hands to her side.

The flashes stopped and she was finally able to open her eyes. Little by little, she opened to gaze around her. She focused hard on reading every face. 1,2, 3, and more people were around her. Her anxiety spiked. She was in place panicking. She was not going to move an inch.

A lady walked up beside her and she backed p into the wall. She picked up the bear only to see it had found the same fate as Perry. The girl watched so closely as the blood dripped from the fake fur to the floor. The little bit of milk she had before bed gargled up the girl and landed on the lady. All she was aw was white dripping from head to toe till she did not see anything at all.

Flashes of memories with her mom then losing her mom went through her mind. She was left by her mom and the people who were supposed to love her. She grabbed cor things around her, forgetting her teddy was gone too.

She was met with bright lights and a not so bright lady sitting beside her. She was much cleaner now and it appeared that her teddy was too. Sitting in her lap was a teddy bear but it was not hers. The lady saw the girl was awake and called the doctors.

Multiple people raced in to check her vitals and make sure she was okay. Once that was over she was left alone with the lady.

She stared at the girl and had a bright smile on her face. "My name is Wendy. What's yours?"

The little girl said nothing averting eye contact.

She showed her the teddy "Would you like this? I know it is not yours but it's the best I could do at this hospital."

The girl nodded her head and reached for the teddy. Her hand scraped against the lady's and she went ballistic. She slapped it out of her hand. It landed at the end of her bed. She rushed to get it. She wrapped her little arms around it. She held on so tight that the bear's head looked like it was gonna snap off.

She was scared because she did not know if she wished to have the same fate as her mother or not...

She held the bear even closer to her heart and cried herself to sleep.