Hi!

So, uh, hi! I've put this A/N at the beginning of my fan fiction just to warn you of a few things.

1) My updates are likely to be incredibly random.

This is because my parents don't even know about this website and I'm not telling them anytime soon because they frown upon me using any kind of "social media" (basically any kind of website/app where you can talk to other people). This is most likely due to my age (which I won't disclose)! Because of this, I am updating whenever I am doing homework and my laptop near me, and the quality of this story is... pretty bad.

2) This is my first ever fan fiction I've written, so please don't judge me too harshly.

3) This isn't really a warning, but I've crosscross posted this story on Quotev. On there, I'm up to Chapter 4. I've also only written up to Chapter 4. Here, on Wattpad, I'll probably post each of the 4 chapters I've written once a week or so, and then after that, it's all going to be random. Incredibly random, for reasons I have listed above.

I use this website actually not that much (I use ao3 mostly), and I've never actually posted anything here. I managed to work up the courage and decide to create one because one of my friends has and she's in the same situation as me. I also don't really have much of a plan for my story, just a whole lot of random ideas.

Thanks, and bye!