read first!!

The Gray family, being one of the most ancient pureblood families with a lot of history as to their family coming all the way to the first wizards and witches in history. The Gray family had also been placed in the Ravenclaw house since the beginning of Hogwarts, so being a part of the Gray family meant that the family was to be placed in Ravenclaw to follow the tradition. The Grays are also a part of the Sacred twenty-eight, not only that but the family are descendants of Rowena Ravenclaw. Some might say that they are just another Wealthy pureblood family. But to Ellie, they are much more than that, they are her family and happiness, along with a mysterious history.

Ellie being as distant and quiet as she is never really understood what was so bad about being in a powerful pureblood wealthy family. That is until people besides her family began to leave her. Now she just blends into the shadows, hoping no one sees her. That is the exact reason why she eats in the library while studying, or is the first one to get to class so no one sees her come in, and sits at the back of the class in all darkness. At Least she goes through this with her twin brother, Liam. Living in the shadows is still hard for her while everyone knows who she is and her family, but with efort she stays unseen, which also means she pays attention to detail. As well as being critical and cold yet gentle and understanding.

 As well as being critical and cold yet gentle and understanding

Then there was James Potter, the opposite of Ellie. Being loud, actually wanting attention, being quidditch captain, and a fellow Marauder. Although everyone knows who Ellie Gray is, he never really noticed her much, never really bothered to look at her or say something to her. As he has his own friends and is too busy bothering Evans, or pulling silly pranks. Being late to class and making loud noise in the library with his friends. But this is just the beginning….

Liam Gray, son of Evelyn and William Gray

Liam Gray, son of Evelyn and William Gray. Also known as Ellies older twin brother. He has silver blonde hair like his sister, tall and skinny with silver eyes. Just like his sister, he likes to live in the shadows for the exact same reason Ellie does. He also loves to read, and likes to explore unknown areas and subjects, a pretty curious boy. He and Ellie are stuck together, you can’t see them separated unless they have different classes. Quiet and cold, yet caring and protective. Always looking out for his sister making sure she is ok, and Ellie doing the same thing. He is just like a copy of Ellie Gray, same silver gray eyes, silver blonde hair, same personality. The only difference is that Liam is quite tall, as Ellie only reaches him up to his chin.