12

The next few days Ellie and Liam have been avoiding the Marauders at all costs. So much so that the Marauders started to believe that Ellie was being serious as to cutting ties with James, and that also meant cutting ties with them.

So the fact that she and her brother were avoiding them made sense since they- well Ellie, wanted to cut ties with James.

The marauders have tried on multiple occasions to get the twins to talk to them, but they failed every time. After a while James stopped trying to get the twins to talk to him, the other marauders never stopped and were angry that he gave up and ran back to Lily. Yes he went back to Lily, when Ellie found out she was very upset, as her brother was furious. The twins drifted back into the shadows, where they started…

“Sis, are you sure you want to keep doing this…?” Liam has noticed how broken he and Ellie were before they met the marauders. Honestly he didn’t like seeing his sister like this, but he understands that she just wants to get away from her feelings. But she is running from the situation...and by choosing the easy way out, she will get more hurt in the process.

“Yes Liam… I can’t keep feeling broken inside...I astleast want to stay away until I am over James…” Liam nodded at this sadly, he understood why she was doing what she was doing but he still thought that she shouldn’t run from the problem. He was angry at what James had turned his sister into because of his poor decisions. With that they went to bed.

Did I mention they started to share a dorm? That’s how bad the situation got, so bad that they couldn’t be separated from each other for more than five minutes. Little did they know the Marauders were having their own discussion at that same moment.

James had just come to his common room from hanging out with Lily Evans when he saw his fellow friends sitting on the couch looking furious at him.

“Hiii guys...watcha doing up this late..?” he tried to calm the situation down but it didn’t seem to work, on the contrary, they looked even more furious.

“Don’t “hi guys!” us!” Sirius started looking furious with a cold tone. James had never seen his friends so angry at him before so he knew he really messed something up.

“You seriously moved on so fast! And with no other than Evan’s! How could you stop trying to talk to her so fast?! Are you really giving up that easily?” Remus lashed out to James. It looked like he was on the verge of tears. James rarely ever saw him cry, or atleast saw him about to cry.

Remus contained himself by closing his eyes as James looked down while sitting in front of them on the couch. What really made James jerk his head up was Peter.

“You idiot! Stupid arse! How could you go after Evan’s after all she caused?! Are you really that blind that you can’t see that she is the one who is causing all of this?! If you had figured out your feelings sooner we wouldn't be in this situation!” Peter finally exported. James knew that this was bad because Peter had always been calm no matter the situation and he had never exploded like this before. That is what made James look up, Peter exploding.

“I know this is my fault...but what do you want me to do? They won’t talk to me!” Everyone gave him an ‘are you serious?’ look.

“Oh we know! They won’t talk to us because of you! I-...you know what..? Figure this out yourself...you made this mess? You are going to fix it! Come to us when you have a plan. OR when you stop talking and hanging out with Evan’s!” Sirius said sternly. James Potter had never seen his best friend so ‘Sirius’ (sorry I had to lol). With that they went up to sleep leaving James in his thoughts.

hi! So I won't add another chapter at least until I finish updating the grammar from the last 11 chapters  which I am almost done with! Thanks for the ones who are still here❤