3

The next few days Ellie and Liam have been hanging out with the marauders, not willingly though. Whenever the marauders would see them they would drag them away with them to do some random thing. That is until the twins got used to their presence and ended up liking their company. Even eventually thought of them as their friends, and started to trust them. Fast forward 4 months.

"Ellie I need your help!" the messy haired boy with glasses says, while trying to catch up to the girl.

"I already told you! I don't want to try that potion you guys made!" Ellie says annoyed and just kept walking while James trailed behind her.

"It's not that! I need help with something else!" The girl finally stopped and let the boy catch up to her. When the boy is in front of her she just raises an eyebrow and clears her throat, letting him know she was waiting for him to speak.

"Oh! Right! I need help asking Evans out..." when he said that for some reason she felt hurt, and she didn't know why though. She always knew he was obsessed with Lily Evans, she was used to him talking about her all the time but for some odd reason, she actually felt hurt by the thought of him asking her out.

"What do you want me to do? Ask her if she likes you?" she says sarcastically. she wasn't serious about asking her that, but when she saw James smile innocently, she immediately shook her head.

"Please! I just want to know! She will be honest to another girl!" he puts his hands together and begs her. The girl tried to hide her smile and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but it won't work you know? She knows I hang out with you guys. I think she will know you sent me" Ellie crossed her arms and looked at James as he breaks into a big smile.

"Thank you so much Ellie!" he then ran off fist bumping the air, which made Ellie giggle thinking about how much of a child he was.

Ellie is in the Gryffindor common room with the Marauders and her brother and she notices James looking upset. She sees as he is looking at the floor with his hand holding up his chin. Everyone else is talking and making jokes until Liam noticed her looking at James.

"So it comes to staring now, eh?" The girl looked at him confused until it clicked. She did not like James! Did she? She has been rather upset recently while seeing him try to flirt with Evans, and him talking about her 24/7.

"No it's not that! He just seems upset" he frowns at her answer. Liam then looks at James and he does in fact look upset. By now everyone noticed how the twins and James looked down and stopped talking.

"What's wrong?" Remus asks the twins with a concerned look. Ellie looks at Liam and nods, telling him to tell them what's wrong.

"It's just that prongs looks upset" They all turn to James as he then feels eyes on him. He looks up and there he sees Ellie and the others with a frown on their faces.

"What?" his hand falls to his sides and he just stares at his friends who are looking at him concerned.

"Don't 'what' us! What's up with you? You look upset" Sirius narrows his eyebrows and frowns more.

"My Lily told me today that she would, and I quote 'Never fall for a baboon like me'". This somehow made Ellie feel good, and that made her feel worse. She doesn't know why but is somewhat glad Lily rejected him again. But then she felt bad because her friend was hurting because of what Evans said.

"Well why don't you look for someone else who will love you?" Remus tells James, for a split second looking at Ellie who didn't seem to notice.

"I don't know, maybe you are right" James shrugs and takes a deep breath before turning to Remus with a sad smile, as Remus returned it with a soft smile.

"Well I have to go to bed...I have a big test tomorrow...but I am sorry she rejected you again James..I hope you end up finding the girl for you" Ellie tilts her head and smiles at him, he then blushes which seem to be noticed my everyone but her, this made the rest grin at James who was still blushing.

The silver blonde girl stood up with her twin and walked out the common room, leaving James confused as to why he felt butterflies at her smile.