Information (Prologue)

~There will be swearing in this book, Spelling mistakes and grammar. I am a young writer so please correct me if I'm wrong~

Y/n Pevensie was underestimated. By nearly every person she knows. She's the same age as Susan (2 minutes younger) but everyone treats her as if she was younger than Lucy.

Aslan even forbid y/n from fighting in the war against the White witch. He just told her to stay at the cracked table.He didn't even crown Y/n when the Pevensie were.

Y/n grew insecure. She grew weak. She stopped believing. When her and her siblings go back through the wardrobe, Susan started being mean to her. Y/n didn't know why and grew even more insecure to the put she was depressed.

Peter and Edmund noticed this and scolded Susan if they ever catched her being nasty to her twin. And that lead them to be protective of her. But that didn't stop Susan from sending small papers notes to Y/n telling her all sorts of mean things.

But school was the worst. Susan was smart and pretty, so of course the boys wanted her. Not that Y/n cared. Her brothers would've punched the guy if her asked her out.

Basically y/n was treated like a mini Lucy.

But what they didn't know is that Aslan had big plans for Y/n and her second arrival at Narnia.

✞︎☾︎✞︎

Caspian - 18
Peter - 18
Susan - 16
Y/n - 16
Edmund - 15
Lucy - 13
James - 18
Elijah - 19

~Enjoy!~