7~ Aslan's How and Plans

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
As we walk I was sandwiched between some centaurs and minotaurs. They all introduced themselves as did I. The centaurs looked at me with interest.

As I talk with a centaur called glenstorm I feel someone's foot pacing slow down in front of us. I turn to see caspian slowing down to meet the same foot pace as me. The minotaurs and centaurs gave us space as me and Caspian walked beside each other.

"I didn't know you were royalty" he says. I look down. "I'm not royalty. Aslan didn't crown me when my siblings were" I say. He looks at me. "Aslan was wrong" I hear I turn to see Edmund on the other side of me.

"He should've crowned you" I smile at Edmund's words as he too walked up to the others. "King Edmund's right" Caspian said. I laugh at him. "No need to give them their title" I say. His cheeks started going pink.

"Come on we'll be at the how soon" he says grabbing my hand leading me to the front. I blush at our contact. We stop at the front with the others. The sight in front of us was beautiful.

We start walking across the field. Once we reach the stone My siblings walk infront of us. I went to join them but susan pushed me back and walked with her siblings. Caspian came up beside and offered his arm. I linked it and we walked behind my siblings.

Then caspian left my side and went in front to talk to my siblings. I walk over to some paintings on a wall. I walk farther to see a painting of me sitting on the cracked table, I put my hand up against the painting.

I feel five presences staring at me. "Come on N/n, there something caspian wants to show us something" Peter said. I nod and walk with them. Caspian had a stick on fire leading us to who knows where.

I follow behind everyone. As we enter a room caspian put the torch down. Suddenly the whole room lit up. Right in the middle was Aslan's table. It was still cracked. On the wall behind the table was a carved Aslan.

I walked towards the table and runned my fingers along it. "He must know what he's doing" lucy said. "Lucy I think it's up to us now" Peter said.

(Time skip)
I was sitting up on a rock when I felt someone walking towards me. "You look lonely" I instantly knew it was caspian, the accent gives it away. "I feel lonely too" I say.
He Chuckles and sits beside me. "Do ya feel lonely now?" He asked. I giggle and reply with a simple no.

"Have you ever used a cross bow?" He asks. I shake my head, trying to hide the fact that I have used a cross bow many times. He got up and held out his hand. I grabbed and he made me stand and lead me over to the other side of the field.

He passed me a cross bow. "I'll teach you" he says. "But Peter and Edmund wouldn't really approve of this" I reason with him. He smiles down at me. "Oh well, may as well learn before it's too late"

"Thanks caspian but I don't think I'll be able to do it" I lie. It was hard lieing to him but it was for his own good. I think.

"If you really don't want to do it I'll just have to do it for you" he says cheekily. I giggled. I give him back the cross bow but as he was about to shoot I saw a glimpse of amor amongst the trees. "Caspian" he turns to me not shooting.

I point my finger in the man's direction. He looks in the direction of my finger and his eyes widen. He grabbed my hand and rushed us to a faun. "Gather the king's and queens of old and the narnians, it's important" caspian ordered the faun. I look a our hands and I pull away.

(My italics isn't working since I'm working on a phone so I'll put I thought or something like that till I get the italics back)

I can't fall the prince. I'll end up leaving with my siblings to go home. I can't deal with the type of heart of heart break we'll go through, I thought.

Caspian looks at me for a slight second before leading me back into Aslan's how.

(Time skip)
We were all gathered in the cracked table room. Some narnians were confused until caspian explained that we saw a telmarine in the woods. I was on the cracked table with Lucy just listening.

"It's only a matter of time. Miraz' men and war marchines are on their way. That means The same men aren't protecting his castle" peter says.

"What do suggest we do?" A mouse asked.
Peter and caspian stepped forward at the same time and said something at the same time. Peter gave caspian a glare so caspian stood down and let peter continue.

"Our best hope is to strike them before they strike us" Peter said. I looked at him. Does he want us to die or win, I screamed in my head.

"That's crazy! No one has ever taken that castle!" Caspian reasoned. "There's a first for everything" peter argued back.

"We got the element of surprise" Trumpkin said, agreeing with peter.. "We have The advantage here!" Caspian argued. "Look I appreciate what you've done here but this isn't a fortress it's a tomb." Peter said glaring at caspian.

"And if the telmarines are smart they'll starve us out" Edmund said. "We'll collect nuts" A squirrel said. I giggle at him. "Yeah and throw them at the telmarine! Shut up!" Reepicheep said. I felt bad for the squirrel.

"I think you know where I stand with this site" he said to Peter. Peter nodded and turned to glenstorm. "If I can get your troops in, can you handle the guards?" "I die trying my liege" glenstorm answered the question.

"That's what I'm worried about" lucy butted in before I could. "Sorry?" Peter question. "Your all acting as if it's a choice! Dieing there or here" lucy argued.

"I don't think you've really been listening" Peter said. "No your not listening, or have you forgotten who really defeated the white witch" lucy said. "I think we've waited for Aslan enough" Anger bubbled in me.

"Peter want your doing is quite dangerous, good people might die tonight and guess what. All there blood is on your hands" I say and strode out of the room. I could feel their eyes on me but I didn't turn around.

It's about time I fight.

~I hope you enjoyed. My phone won't let me press the italics button so ya. Sorry it took along time~