4~Ruins

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
I find three of my siblings sitting on a bench near the the train tracks, while Peter was standing up.

"Someone talk to me" Susan said. I turn my head around to see a boy walking behind me with geeky glasses. "We are talking to you" Edmund said as if she were dumb as Peter say down on the bench. I snicker.

Edmund and Peter turn to me as Lucy hopped out of her sit. "Ow!" She screeched. "Be quite Lucy!" Susan scolded. "Ow Peter!" Susan yelled. They all started arguing. I look at the walls and see that tiles are floating everywhere. "Quick hold hands" I heard Susan yell. They all connected hands except for me who just looked around, seeing everything disappear.

I then fell a sudden push and then I'm falling from the sky. "AHHHH" I scream. I turn my head much to the winds protest. I see four silhouettes come out of what seemed to be a side of a cliff opening.

Edmund's POV
While holding hands I feel all four of us be transported to a place. I look around to see a opening. It looked like we were in a cave. We walked to the exit but I feel like something was missing.

Then we all heard Screaming. We avert our heads and eyes, to see Y/n falling out of the sky. Our eyes widen as we rush to the water taking some of our uniform off. We hear a big splash and water flew everywhere.

I rush over to see y/n covered in water. Peter rushes over too and helps her up. "What were you doing falling from the sky?" Peter asked, trying to make a joke. "I didn't do it attentionily. I was to busy looking at how the tiles were coming off the walls that I didn't hold hands with you guys" Y/n said.

Lucy and Me chuckled at Y/n's words. I look up and see ruins. I don't remember ruins in narnia. "Where do you suppose we are?" I ask my other four siblings. They turn to me. "Where do you think?" Peter said smugly. "But I don't remember any ruins in narnia." I say.

(Time skip)
Y/n's POV
As we look around the ruins I feel someone following me. I turn around to see Peter. He comes up to me and sits me down on what's seems to be a rock. "I'm sorry about how those boys N/n" he says looking at my wounds.

"It's ok Peter-" but before I could say anything else Peter shuts me down " no it's not ok. I need to protect you. And I will. I will protect you no matter what" I smile at his words until we here edmund speak up.

"Hey it's from my chess set" peter and I stood and walked over to he others "which one?" Peters asks as of he were dumb. "Well I didn't have a golden chess set in Finchley did I?" I giggle at Edmund's sarcastic tone.

"Wait" lucy said running off dragging me with her. She starts positioning the others up on a platform of stone as she instructed me to go to the side. I saw Susan smirk at me in a nasty way.

Then a look of realization hit everyone's faces as we all face the front. "Cair Parvel" Peter whispered.

"There should be your guys treasure room somewhere. You guys can get your stuff" I suggested. "Bloody genius N/n" edmund whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

We walk over to what seemed to be my siblings treasure room. Peter banged he's shoulder that seemed to be closing nthe entrance. He then ripped off a peice of his clothing and wrapped it around a peice of wood.

He then turned to Edmund. " You have a match?" He asked. Ed chuckled and pulled out his newly brought touch out of his bag "would this help?" He says sarcastically. "You could've at least said that sooner"

We all have a laugh and walk down the stairs edmund leading the way. I nearly Trip over a rock but Lucy caught me and sent me a sweet smile.

We reach the bottom and go through a gate. Surprisingly there were five statues not four. "Why are their five chests? There's only four of us" Susan said ignoring me. Edmund sent susan a quick clear before he lead me to my chest which was right in the middle.