3~Fight

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
I wake up and look at the two empty beds in front of me. I was confused until two boys walk in the room. "Bout time your awake." Edmund mumbled. "Come one Y/n get dressed then me us in the kitchen. Mum left early and left us a piece of toast each" peter informed me as they both walk back out while grabbing their bags.

I get out of bed and put on my school uniform. I reach underneath my bed and grab my weapons case. I turned into a purse like pouch so I stuffed in my skirts pocket.

I grab my bag and rush out the bedroom door and went straight to the kitchen. I saw my four siblings talking to each and having a good time.

"Good morning guys" I say. Three voice all echo a good morning. Lucy gave me a piece of toast and then me and Peter say goodbye as we walk to the train station. Peter and I like leaving earlier than the others.

We make our way down the stairs but then I feel something collide with my shoulder. I turn to see at least 5 boys. One of them grabbed onto my wrist roughly. I presume he's the one who bumped into me.

"Apologize little lady" he instructed me. " Why? Your the dumbass who bumped into me" I whisper to him so Peter doesn't hear. Peter seemed to notice the grip the boy had one me abd walked up to them.

"Let go of her. Your the one who bumped into her so let her go" Peter told them firmly. They just scoffed. That enough for peter to punch him in the face and that's exactly what he did.

After peter punched the boy, the boy fought it was smart and pushed me into one of his mates and he tackled peter. They both made it to he bottom of the stairs and continued punching and kicking. The boy holding me was smirking.

"Stop squirming missy. Let us at least have some fun" by the time he finished he sentence a full on crowd surrounded us. I try to break free which I did but I was easily pulled back by the boy as he griped my neck.

I gasp for air as I see Edmund rushing into the fight circle and shoved about to two boys off peter. That's it. I shove the back of my head into the boys face. He let's go but soon grabs my arm yet again making me turn around to met with a punch to the nose. It started bleeding. He ended up scratching my lip with his stupid ring and the corner of my lip started bleeding. Oh come on!

"Y/n!" I hear Lucy voice screech. The boy thought it was a good idea to punch me yet again in the face but this time in the eye. I fell to the floor, my back hitting the stairs. I was about to fight back and give these boys a right kick in the ass when a voice rang in my head.

Protect them. But do not let them know. There will be bigger times to let your inner warrior out than this. But do not fight back.

I groan. God damnit Aslan why can't I show these asshats how to treat a lady. Oh well.
I hear a sudden whistle blow and I see about five train officers came towards us. While three of them separated Edmund and Peter, two came to my help. One of them took the boy and gave him a lecture while the other came to me and help me off the floor.

I leaned up against them and I could feel all eyes on me. "Come on. Come with me I'll get ya up and running." The officer said as he lead me away from the crowd. I saw the look on Edmund and Peters face. They faces were covered in anger, Sadness, Guilt. They were to invested in fighting those boys that they didn't help me. But hey it was four against two.

The officer sat me on the bench and started cleaning the blood. My eye was already bruised and you can tell someone cut my lip. My nose hurt a lot but I sucked it up.

"Thanks officer" I say. He never let see his face though. He look up and I was in shock. "Elijah want are you doing here?" I ask.

"I got, let's say an alert that you were injured when in a fight, ready to beat the shit out of Someone. Luckily Aslan stopped you from spilling your secret" he says. I roll my eyes.

"I was going to give those boys a peice of my mind" I say. " I know you would've but you need to show them the real you later. When the time is right. Not in just some silly street fight" I sigh at his words.

"He's right" I hear James. I turn to see him walking towards us in the same uniform as the man who got that boy off me. "Thanks boys. I gotta get back to my siblings. See ya tonight. Love you" I say as I rush towards my siblings but before I got out of ear shot I heard james screech.

"She told us she loves us!!"

~Chapter 3!~