10~ War

~Enjoy~

Y/n's POV
I walk in between james and Elijah as Peter and Edmund walked infront of us. All the narnians cheered for us as we walked to the stone pillars. I fiddled a little with my pouch until I saw miraz' smirking at us.

 I fiddled a little with my pouch until I saw miraz' smirking at us

(Your outfit. If you don't like it you can change it. There not a lot of armors of pinterest.)

"Look the little girl brought her protectors how cute" A man I presume was named sopespian. "I don't need protecting but I believe you do" I say sternly. The man just growls at my words. Peter drew his sword Along with miraz' as they started circling each other.

"There still time to surrender" miraz' said. "Well, Feel free" peter said back. "How many more must die for the throne?" Miraz' asked peter. "Only one" peter says as he strikes at miraz'. I then see some images flashing in front of my eyes. But they were all unclear apart from one

It was a image of aslan talking to someone, I couldn't tell who it was too fuzzy. He was telling the person to calm down and don't let the power over throw them. But it didn't work and the person let out a wave of dark looking sand.

I came back from my trance to see Peter coming back from the battle. I turn to see Caspian and Susan hoping off a horse. "Lucy?" Peter questioned Susan. "She made it through, with a little help" she says nodding towards caspian.  Peter thanks caspian. "I think you should head back to he how, up with the archers. I don't think miraz' will keep his words." Peter says.

"James you too, Your an amazing archer" Elijah says. James nods and leads Susan back to the how. As sat in his chair he started going all sappy towards me and Edmund.

"Save it" edmund say as he pushes peter's shoulder back into place. Peter go back but refuses to wear his helmet, miraz' declined his too. Then more images flashed before my eye again but they were clearer. But still confusing.

There was Black sand, black water, A black crow, someone using magic and a book.