Chapter 17

This song kinda goes with Lexa and Clarke. Comment if you agree or disagree. I thought I owed you guys since it has been a minute and if you are the lucky ones that can read and listen at the same time ( sadly I can't do that 🙁 ) then do that.

( Clarke's POV )

We arrive at the cave in 20 minutes. I set her down. I go to get her food. As I go out I see the sun almost gone, but there is still sunlight. I run through the woods and see a deer. I quickly snap its neck and put it over my shoulder for Lexa to eat.

As I make my way to the cave, as the moon comes out, I think of going to Polis with Lexa. What if someone finds out I'm alive, especially my people? Would they think I'm a monster? Or would they want me back? As I was getting out of my thoughts as the cave's entrance approached.

I walk into the cave seeing Lexa standing by the wall looking at the drawings I drew there. I used to be in this cave before I found the one I am in currently. I just stand there admiring her beauty before I clear my throat. Lexa jumps and turns to me "I'm back and I brought you dinner" I say with a smile as I put the deer down.

Lexa was eating the deer as I was watching in fascination. I wonder what it tastes like? I barely remember eating it before when I was human. Lexa see me watching her "what do I have something on me?" She asks "no, I just forgot what human food tastes like is all, it is fascinating to see you eat it" Lexa looks at me with sadness "it's okay Lexa, I don't need your pity" I say as I stand up and walk outside the cave.

(Lexa's POV)

I watch Clarke go outside, as I eat the rest of the deer I cooked. I stand up and go after her. Clarke is setting on a tree limb a couple feet into the air. I walk over to her "I don't pity you Clarke, I was saddened that you gave up so much that your a vampire now" I say to her. She looks at me "it's okay Lexa I understand" Clarke said with a slight smile on her face "you get used to it after awhile" we stay out there in silence for awhile looking up at the moon.

We head back in the cave and I go to sleep.

(Clarke's POV)

I watch Lexa drift off to sleep as I watch her. I keep thinking ever since I became a vampire my life has got chaotic since she came back into it and also made me happier as well. After that thought I went out to feed since I know I will be in Polis and I don't know when I will be free to hunt again.

(Morning)

I was setting in a tree looking out into the sky as Lexa makes her way out of the cave. "Clarke where are you?" She says as she walks more into the woods and is in front of the tree I am in. I grin as I get the idea to scare her a little. "Clarke?" Lexa says as I jump down behind her. She jumps as she turns around with a startle look on her face. She goes in for a right hook. I grab her wrists and put them above her head and push her in the tree as I smirk. "Calm down Little Thing, I was only playing" I say as she calms down but playfully glares at me. I let her wrists go "are you ready Clarke to go to Polis?" "Yes". We head off to Polis, where this summit is with my old people and the Lexa's people, with a smile on my face that I have my mate with me.

I hoped you loved this part. Sorry I have not been updating in awhile, I had a lot going on and hadn't had the time. Please vote if you had liked this part and comment if like it also.