Chapter 1

Clarke's POV

Lexa and her army left. I can't believe that she made a deal. I walk to the metal doors "blow it up" I said. The doors blew up and we started to fight

(1 hr time skip)

I guided my people out of mount weather. After everyone left through the metal doors I was standing there. I wanted to be alone. Bellamy came back to me and looked at me. "Are you coming Clarke?" "Yeah I need an hour, can you lead the people back to camp, and I will be back in camp later" Bellamy agreed.

I watched as the last of my people vanished behind the trees. I went walking in the woods trying to wrap my head around what I had to do. I heard a twig snap behind me and I turned around. Emerson was there, with a gun pointed at my chest. "You killed my family, my people, you will die" he yelled.

Everything was moving in slow motion. He pulled the trigger, I felt a wave of terrible pain, and I fell to the ground. I was slowly bleeding out and my eyes became unfocused. He left after three minutes thinking I was dead.

I lay there thinking this is it, this is where I die. As I was getting tired and my vision became blurry, a mysterious man came from out of the trees. I blacked out.

I was surrounded by darkness, then I felt it, a indescribable, searing hot pain. Every part of me was burning.

( 3 days later )

I opened my eyes, I was surround by the forest trees. I got up confused. Then everything came back, Emerson, the bullet, me nearly dying. I look down at my stomach, I left my shirt up. No bullet wound, no blood.
I lick my lips at the thought of blood. What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I just get the craving for blood? Where is the wound?

I turn around when I hear a twig snap. I was surprised at how fast I turned. The man I saw was standing before me. "Are you alright?" he asked I nodded a little skeptical. He sat down on a log that was behind him and looked back at me. "Who are you, what did you do to me" I asked him. He smiled sadly "let me explain everything to you" he said.

(Time skip)

"And you are a vampire now" he said. I sat down and tried to process this.
He is a vampire, he saved me by biting me, turned me into what he is now; I am no longer a human. I got up from the ground " thank you for saving me Carlisle, but I have to get back to my people now, they must be worried sick" "you can't go back, not until you can control your hunger for blood" Carlisle said. The mention of blood made me thirsty and Carlisle could see it.

"Let me teach you how to hunt" he said "okay, but let me say goodbye to my people first, then I will let you teach me how to hunt, and about being a vampire" "okay, Clarke".

Click that star or write in the comments if you want for me to continue writing this story. I have seen and read lots of Clexa stories, but have always wanted to do one of my own. I always wanted a fanfic of one of the two a vampire story.