Please read Author's Note

Please read it is important. I have been thinking of how to continue with the story. I was originally thinking of just ending it some way with just Lexa and Indra knowing Clarke's alive (FYI, Lexa's people know wanheda is alive, but don't really know who Clarke is and that is why the sky people think she is dead) but anyway. I have been re thinking of a few ways to do it. 3 options. Please comment the option you like best. For example, Just say Option A or B or C, for voting.

Option A- Clarke's people don't find out and Lexa is the only one that knows ( besides Indra ) that Clarke is alive.

Option B- Clarke's people find out that she is alive. I don't know about the revealing of Clarke being a vampire, but I will decide about the vampire part, I probably will let them find out though.

Option C- do everything that is in option B, but with a slight twist about Raven and Luna in love with one another. (If I do these though, it won't be a big thing, more of a filler and it would be only a chapter or two with their point of view. Remember this is about Clexa.)

Just putting it out there. If the majority pick either B or C, it will still be long updates of chapters because I never wrote with a lot of characters before. Now if the majority choose option A, I could probably update quickly, but it would mean I would be ending it in like a chapter or two depending on how long I make the chapter(s).