𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒚

" Otillia Cobb slouched in her chair waiting for her 6'o'clock appointment. She had already read through all the magazines and was close to leaving the office, before a tall and slender man in a long, black coat, and a brown, leather bag, slung across his chest, and a silver watch on his left wrist walked into the office.

She watched him walk to the front desk, and she moved to a closer chair to hear his voice.

'Uh, Reid, for 4:45 with a Dr. Vidaurri?' He enunciated every word of his, that made him sound very smart, maybe even a little nerdy. To her, he was cute.

'I've got you, have a seat, and he'll be out in a moment.' The receptionist said, clacking on her keyboard.

'Thanks,' he muttered and sat down, in a random chair by the table with all of the magazines.

Glancing at the clock, Tillie stood up and sat down next to the man.

'You new here or something?' "

Otillia, Tillie, Cobb hid herself behind a mask of who she used to be. She hid her dark and destroying issues and illnesses behind flowers and fake happiness and contentment. Her problems were her own, and no one else needed to know or be burdened with them.

Dr. Spencer Reid didn't hide, but he did deflect and ignore. His job kept him distracted enough from his own problems. But when his higher ups decide he needs help, he meets a girl. He meets her at 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒚.

Disclaimer

I don't own Criminal Minds, only my own characters and plot lines

Warnings

Alcoholism...Drug Addiction...Gore...Parental Abuse/Neglect/Abandonment...Death...Intimacy

Please if any of these things are triggering, do not read. Please, stay safe