Epilouge

Anissa stands nervously, dressed in a blue graduation gown. Her hair falling in delicate waves. It's been two years since she met Tommy and today is graduation day. She stands just next to the stage, waiting for her name to be called. Soon her eyes lock with the blue eyed boy she had been searching the crowd for. He had come to support his girlfriend along with Tubbo, Wilbur, Niki while Phil and Kristen were there through FaceTime on Wilburs phone. The couple smile at each other and she takes a deep breath as her name is called.

"Anissa Everglades."

She takes slow steps up the stairs onto the stage, carefully walking across and accepting her diploma. She then joins her classmates in their seats, occasionally she looks back to find Tommy. The ceremony drags on, Anissa only wanting to go be with her friends and boyfriend. In just a short time she would be returning to the UK with the group and she would be moving in with Tubbo and Tommy. This had been their dream for a little over a year, Anissa and Tubbo's for much longer. Now this dream is becoming a reality.

The sky is filled with bright blue hats as they are tossed in the hair in celebration. Anissa grins as she hurries over into Tommy's open arms.

She kisses him like they haven't seen each other in years although she had just traveled to look at flats with him just few weeks prior. Every time they were able to spend time with each other they cherished it know just how easily it can disappear.

"I did it," she says happily. For a short while before meeting Tommy her grades were slipping, and she was unsure if she would graduate. Yet here she stands, diploma in hand and more successful that she could have ever thought.

"You did it, and I'm so proud of you." Anissa smiles and kisses him once more. It was because of him she is able to here.

Leaving him for a moment she hugs each of her friends and briefly talks to Phil. They all tell her how proud they are, Wilbur seeming especially proud. These people had become her family in the past two years and they all love each other like such.

Out of the corner of her eye she spots her dad making his way towards her through the crowd of people. She walks to meet him and he pulls her into a hug. This is the last time they would be seeing each other in person for a while.

When Anissa had brought up the idea of moving he was hesitant. After her explanations he finally came to terms with his daughter leaving. He realized that it was time for her to find her own way and that her friends would be their.

Soon the group is heading to the airport where they all get on the same flight. Anissa sits between Tubbo and Tommy and the flight seems shorter because of their energetic conversations and Anissa falls asleep after a couple hours. After the plane lands the group grabs Anissa's thing and make their way back to the trios new home. Tubbo and Tommy were already mostly moved in and now Anissa would get to add to the mess of boxes and bag holding belongings. To celebrate they order food and all gather around the TV. This has become tradition for them every time they're all together.

That night Anissa eats her entire meal. Shortly after her first return to America Tommy had talked to her about her eating habits. He helped her get help before things got worse and now she's healthier and happier than ever before.

As the meal draws to a close everyone leaves to move onto their separate lives in separate places. Tommy, Tubbo and Anissa all spend some more time together planning things out for the home. They decide the next day to go furniture shopping.

Later that night when Anissa and Tommy are laying in bed together, trying to sleep, they both realizes how much they love each other. It hits Anissa with feelings of warmth and comfort.

"Hey Tommy, you know how everyone says home is where the heart is?" He nods silently tracing the lines on her hands. "My heart is with you and this," she mentions to how they are laying, "this feels like home."

"I love you Anissa," he murmurs.

"I love you too Tommy. You're all I ever need." Tommy sits up in the bed just then.

"Anissa, I want to be with you forever." She nods looking up at him. "I know we are young right now, to young, but I want to marry you someday. Spending the rest of my life with you sounds like all I need."

Anissa kisses him gently, "I want that more than anything in the entire world. All I want is you."

Final Authors Note:

Hello reader! This story is shorter than I was expecting but I'm happy with ending it here. It was starting to get off track from where I wanted it go.

I hope you enjoyed. I am currently working on the first chapter of a Wilbur Soot x OC book. It will be called Since I saw Vienna and if you enjoyed this I am hoping you'll enjoy that as well.

I will mostly likely update this book when it is out.

Thank you so much for the support!

- The Author