11

When Anissa wakes up the car is parked outside the airport. Tommy is still there but everyone has isn't in the car anymore. "Tommy where has everyone gone?" She asks quietly looking up at him from her position against his chest.

Tommy looks up from his phone, his heart jumping when she speaks. "Uh- they all went in to get Niki and Fundy. You looked really comfortable and no one wanted to wake up so..." Tommy trails off as Anissa sits up.

"Sorry for falling asleep, I've been so tired all the damn time lately."

"It's okay don't worry about it," Tommy says. "Anissa, can I ask you something?" She nods in response. "I meant to ask you this a while ago but when I was on FaceTime while you had school I noticed you didn't talk much. I wanted to make sure you're okay."

"That's not a question Tommy," Anissa says in an attempt to avoid talking about it.

"Here, are you okay?" Anissa sighs and takes his hand again. Tommy gives her hand a tight squeeze. "I don't want to pressure you so if you don't want to talk about it that's okay."

"No it's okay," she states quietly. "I've always had a hard time making friends and when I first started school in New York it was even harder. The only people that were somewhat my friend only wanted to be friends with the British girl. There were a couple of them but eventually they moved on and I just haven't made an effort to talk to anyone. I'm so much better at making friends online and I always end up getting abandoned when I make friends. To answer your question I'm okay, just don't have many friends. Before you do, don't apologize, I really don't mind. I like keeping to myself plus I have you, Tubbo and everyone else."

Tommy just nods, "well I promise I won't abandon you, not ever." Anissa smiles and Tommy wraps his arms around her and she leans her head against his chest. They stay this way until Tommy spots the group walking back out. "Anissa, they're all coming back out." She sits up and smiles when she sees Niki.

Over the past couple weeks Niki and Anissa had formed a sister like bond. They both have very similar interests like music. Anissa gets out of the car and hurry's over to Niki, both women smile.

"Hey Anissa," Niki says in her soft spoken voice. Niki pulls her into a quick hug and when the break apart Anissa waves at Fundy. The two aren't as close but she still considers him a friend. Tommy high fives them both before they all get back in the car. With the addition of two more people the car is very full. Wilbur and Niki are in the front while Phil, Kristen, and Fundy are in the middle and Tubbo, Tommy, and Anissa are still in the back.

For the duration of the trip Wilbur had decided to rent a house instead of staying at his since it was small. Wilbur drives them to the house.

It's a cute house. White and two stories with 4 rooms. Wilbur informs everyone that they're going to have to share a room with someone for the night and then one person gets their own room. As they walk inside Anissa turns to Tommy and Tubbo.

"I have a proposition," she starts off. "Tonight we all share a room since Toby is leaving tomorrow and I want us all to spend as much time as possible together." Both boys shake their heads in agreement.

"That's a good idea Anissa," Tubbo says excitedly and goes to let Wilbur knows. Tommy smiles at Anissa and follows Tubbo. After they talk to Wilbur they send them to find a room. The head upstairs and pile their stuff into a room. When they go back downstairs everyone is talking about what to do about dinner.

Wilbur suddenly throws out the idea that they do a group cooking stream. Everyone gets excited at the idea especially since the house has a nice kitchen. After a few minutes they all decided to walk to a story down the street. As the walk Anissa stops Tommy.

"I'm getting on your back," she states and Tommy laughs.

"Alright whatever you say," he says and bends his knees so she can jump on. When she does he tightly grips her legs and walks to catch up with the group. She's very light so Tommy doesn't have any issues with carrying her. Wilbur and Niki smile when they see the pair and Wilbur leans over and tells Niki something to quiet for anyone to hear. When they all reach the story Tommy let's Anissa down. Wilbur tells them all what they needs to get and everyone splits off into different directions. Tommy, Tubbo, and Anissa are on pasta duty, and their job is to pick out the type they want to use. They practically run over to the section, gaining stares from the strangers in the store.

"Can we get the little shell pasta?" Tubbo asks excitedly reaching for a box of it.

"Sounds good to me," Tommy says and looks over at Anissa who just gives them a thumbs up. Her eyes wander to a group of teenage boys standing just behind Tommy and Tubbo. One of them, with dark hair, is staring directly at Anissa. She doesn't feel threatened by him, he seems friendly enough. Suddenly he is walking towards her and she moves past Tommy and Tubbo. She leans against the shelves in an attempt to look casual.

"Hey, I'm Aaron," he says sticking out hand for her to shake. She introduces herself as well and takes his hand for a moment and notices the rings adorning his fingers. "You got Instagram?" The guy asks. Anissa nods feeling the heat of Tommy's stare on the back of her head.

"Let me see your phone and I'll find it for you," she says, a smile hidden under her mask. He nods and hands over his phone, Instagram open for her. She quickly types in her Instagram and pressed follow for him before handing the phone back. "Nice to meet you Aaron."

"Nice to meet you too Anissa," he says walking off to join his friends. Anissa turns around to see Tommy and Tubbo looking at her, both looking equally confused.

"What was that Anissa?" Tommy asks as she just shrugs.

"Let's go find Wilbur."

Merry Christmas <3
And if you're not reading this on Christmas, have a good day :)