9

A couple hours have passed and Anissa, Tommy, and Tubbo are all at the train station getting ready to leave for Brighton. Tubbo's parents are fussing over him and making sure he has everything. Tubbo looks over at his two friend looking a bit annoyed. Anissa has her head resting on Tommy's shoulder and smiles when she sees Tubbo. She checks her phone before standing up.

11:49 August 13

Anissa puts her phone in her pocket, "Tubbo we've got to get going. Train leaves in 10 minutes." Tubbo nods and hugs his parents. They then come over and pull Anissa and Tommy into quick hugs as well.

"Take care you guys," Tubbo's mother says, "Anissa you're in charge of them don't let anyone do anything stupid."

Anissa laughs,"Sure thing." With that the three teenagers walk to board the train. They get on and find seats. Anissa sits next to Tommy with Tubbo across from them. Pretty soon the train leaves and they are on their way to Brighton. It's a short trip, only an hour, but the moving train makes everyone sleepy. Tommy ends up leaning against Anissa's chest and falls asleep there. Anissa soon falls asleep as well. Tubbo watches the two intertwined with each other and how comfortable they are with each other despite having only met in person the day before. Tubbo grabs his phone, takes a picture of them and sends it to Wilbur.

Tubbo

You cannot tell me they don't like each other

Wilbur
That's an adorable picture
And I couldn't agree more
I just don't think either see it yet

Tubbo
Maybe I'll talk to Anissa
I'm sure you've talked to Tommy?

Wilbur
I have.
He only said it would be irrational to like her since she lives so far.

Tubbo
That makes sense...
He's probably worried about getting hurt and hurting her.

Wilbur
You're right.
I'll meet you all at the station to pick you up
See you soon Tubbo

Tubbo
See you soon Wilbur

Anissa wakes up from her short nap about fifteen minutes before the train arrives in Brighton. She looks over at Tubbo to find watching something on his phone. Tommy is still asleep against her. Tubbo very quickly notices she is awake and puts his phone down to talk to her.

"You two are cute."

"Toby we are just friends," Anissa's reply comes quickly.

"Just friends doesn't usually look like that Anissa. Maybe I'm wrong." Anissa sighs and looks down at the sleeping blonde. She brushes her thumb gently across his jaw before shaking her head.

"I don't know if it would work out. I'm starting to think I might like him, you know, as more then a friend. But I leave in a week. Back to America, back to different time zones and back to talking to him through electrical signals being sent across an ocean."

"I just want to see you two happy. I don't get to have a say in how this goes but I've seen how you two have interacted in these two days."

Anissa looks at Tubbo, her gaze soft. "Thank you Toby. We will just see how it goes I supposed."

Little did Anissa know, Tommy had heard the whole conversation just pretending to be asleep. The train pulls into the Brighton station as he is trying to process what he heard.

Tommy had felt her hand against his jaw, heard her words and the way they were laying with each other. He wanted nothing more for this moment to last forever. He notices how she subtly smells like coffee and cinnamon. Now he feels her hand again. This time against his arm and her voice in his ear.

"Tommy, wake up we are here." He slowly opens his eyes and looks up at Anissa. She smiles at him. "Come on let's go meet Wilbur." Tommy stands up first and she follows. Tubbo joins them and they all grab their things and leave the train. Tommy leads the way off the train and almost as soon they step foot onto the platform Anissa spots Wilbur. Him being 6'5 he stands out in the small crowd. Anissa runs over to him.

"Wilbur!" Anissa says as he pulls her into a tight hug. He smiles before hugging Tommy and then Tubbo.

"I'm glad you guys made it," he says. "I'm parked outside with Phil and Kristen." They all head outside as they talk. Anissa figures out that Niki and Fundy are coming later which she gets excited about. When they get out to Wilburs car everyone says hi to Phil. Anissa had only talked the man once or twice but he seemed nice enough.

In the middle of the conversation Tommy just shouts, "I'm hungry!" This chases everyone to laugh but ultimately agree. They all get in the car, Tommy Anissa and Tubbo all getting stuck in the back together. Wilbur drives them to get food. When they get inside Wilbur and Phil get everyone's order and goes to get it for them while the rest find seats.

The group just has a chill lunch together. They just talk about the trip and plans for the week. Tommy gets out his phone and films for group for his video for a few minutes. This causes the entire group to get significantly louder especially Tommy and Anissa.

"Aye Anissa, how do you feel about men?"

"I hate them, that includes all of you," she says looking around the table. Everyone pretends to look offended and Tubbo sticks out his bottom lip and crosses his arms. "Expect Tubbo, Tubbo is safe," Anissa adds. This causes him to smile and Tommy ends the video.

The blonde haired boy then leans over to whisper in Anissa's ear. "If I'm not wrong Wilburs office is right near here. I say we take his wallet and go invade the office." Anissa nods quickly and spots Wilburs wallet in arms reach from her. While he is distracted she grabs it and slips it in her pocket. She then stands up.

"Tommy and I are going for a walk," she says. "Don't worry we will be safe." She leaves the restaurant and they take off down the street in a brisk walk. Tommy leads her to the office building where they go instead. Anissa checks the key to see the number of his office. They go up to it and Anissa opens the door and then locks it behind them.

"Tommy, figure out his password and then we are streaming."

Authors Note:
I just want clear a something up.
This story is based on reality but I'm definitely going to be twisting somethings to make it more interesting. For example: the meetup happened in real life but it's not a week and Tubbo wasn't there.
That's all :)