a late introduction

I will be writing down a few important things below please do read it as it will be used in the current and upcoming chapters.

Selene: the moon goddess.

Titan: the sun god.

These are a few theories I have created for my story:

After the war ended between the humans and vampires, there was a big uproar going on between the gods Titan, the god of the sun was angered by the ruins caused because of the war and blamed it on the vampires, he put a curse upon them that if they step a foot outside In broad daylight they will burst into ashes because of which the vampires suffered, queen kurl not being able to watch her subjects suffer, beeged selene, the goddess of moon for help.

The goddess, taking pity on them, decided to ask Titan for forgiving the vampires but he refused, after a while when Titan's anger cooled down he finally was ready to forgive them but however, he demanded that the vampires whom he called the night walkers, a name that was used as an insult for them, to coexist and live in harmony with humans without hurting them.

That was however, impossible.
The vampires couldn't survive without blood or else their species would diminish. What are they going to do about that?

Selene finally decided to walk down on earth, she advised the humans and vampires to sign a pact according to which the humans supplied sufficient blood from their live stock and the vampires in return, will provide them military support and safety.

Everything was working smoothly until, Selene realised that few of the vampires and humans' relationship had turned into something more that frendship. But later the vampires had to grieve for the death of their loved ones as humans weren't immortals like vampires were. So Selene once again decided to help she said:

"There have been many problems arising between vampires and the humans, if this continues the expression of love will be soon forbidden between the two species, oh why should that happen? Love is for everyone"

"For the happiness of my people I propose the arrangement of the blood bond ceremony where humans and vampires can be united forever, where their love will be neverending"

" And as for the royals....we need a strong pair to rule over the Kingdoms, so they will only mate when my whole being turns into a beautiful crimson, I will shine upon the Earth as my crimson rays bless the pair to rule over their kingdoms without any arising problems, that day shall be called 'the red moon day'...now you all shall live happily"

---------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, I came up with all of that I hope it doesn't sound stupid, if you guys are not liking any of this please do not hesitate to criticize as I am not willing to publish an improper book which dissapoints the readers.
Thank you, until next time!!😊