chapter 11

Sorry for the long wait, I had been a bit busy with a few other things but I can't keep my readers waiting for too long (•‿•) so let's get to the story!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Third person's pov
-------------------------------
"Mika"

"Hm?"

"I wanna go outside"

"Outside? You mean outside the castle?" The blonde asked "yeah".
"There aren't many places to visit outside the castle yuu chan" mika protested "mika...you know I was never allowed to step a foot outside the castle walls, this is my only chance to discover the world outside, please...?" Saying that yuu gave him puppy eyes and damn could mika say no to that?

apparently not.

So here they were at Mika's large dressing room finding for some clothes that fitted yuu more likely his old ones because the ones the blonde currently wears are too big and the raven would probably drown in them.
Rummaging through the bundle of clothes and pulling out a decent looking set. It consisted of a white mock neck sweater with a black jacket and blue jeans.

 It consisted of a white mock neck sweater with a black jacket and blue jeans

(Note: this is an royal au but I will make it clear

(Note: this is an royal au but I will make it clear.... In this story the year is not 2020 but it is 4016 they wear those posh clothes because they belong to the royal families)

It seemed to fit yuu well and he looked extremely cute in those clothes, "shall we go now?" Yuu asked "not yet" the blonde answered "eh why?" "Let me make one thing clear for you yuu chan our kingdom is filled with vampires and they will catch onto your blood's scent easily and I can't promise you that it will be very pleasant, so....you won't be out of my sight for even a second" "okay" yuu answered "what about the scent?" "I have a solution for that" saying that mika pulled out an expensive bottle of perfume from one of the drawers in the dressing room's closet and sprayed an overwhelming amount of it on the raven both of them coughed uncontrollably as the chemical burned their nostrils and lungs "that's too much!" Yuu whined "don't say that, it was needed or else how am I supposed to cover your scent? Now look, I myself can't figure it out" yuu huffed in annoyance as he stomped out of the dressing room " I will be waiting for you outside you better be quick at dressing up mika" "okay okay" mika chuckled.

.Time skip, cuz I can do that.

Both the boys were sneakily making their way into the main hall trying not to get caught by any of the maids and servants specially the queen herself, they hadn't asked for the queen's permission the reason being Mika's 'instinct' telling him that his mother wouldn't allow such a thing to happen.

They easily made their way through the corridors and into the hall, hiding behind one of the large pillars they were planning as to how to get out of the royal doors and into the open "now what?" The raven wispered "give some time to think" mika wispered back "I hope we don't get caught" yuu mumbled to himself "we won't" the blonde reassured "alright listen, on the count of three you will run as fast as you can and hide behind the pillar opposite to one we are hiding behind right now which is tight near the royal doors and when you reach there I will also run and when the guards are distracted, we will escape alright?" Mika commanded "alright" yuu answered "okay go!" The blonde wisper shouted "now?" "Yes now" "can't we wait for somethime till I gain some courage"

"Yuu chan...."

"Ya?"

"Go"

."but–!"

"You wanna go out or not?"

"Okay..."

And then the raven ran as fast as he could trying not to be caught by one of the maids but it seemed luck wasn't on his side one of the maids cleaning the furniture turned around and the raven ducked hiding himself behind the sofa as mika facepalmed , "alright yuu, you can do this" the raven wispered to himself as he slowly peaked his head to take a look at the maid and to his luck her back was facing to him, with that yuu ran towards the opposite pillar and hid himself behind it.

Mika readied himself as he stretched his arms and legs in odd positions, something he mentioned as 'warm up' and stood with his legs bent in a way marathon runners would before a race started, in all honesty that seemed awfully funny. And then our athelete of a blonde charged towards  the pillar  the carpet numbing the sound his harsh steps made as mika, in one swift motion made it to the other side without any trouble.

The blonde huffed in pride as yuu stared him in awe.

Pretty childish I must say.

Now the next obstacle were the guards, yuu being  the smart boy he is took out a marble ball which he hid in his pocket (he found the ball laying in the garden when they were exploring the castle) he threw the ball on one side of the castle far from the doors creating some noise, the guards tensed up and readied their guns as they slowly walked towards where the marble was thrown and then the duo ran out the door and jumped with joy as they enjoyed their freedom.

Tbc