The end of the world...-Platonic Dnf

Request?: No

Scenario: There's a Zombie Apocalypse and Dream and George have met up. Dream has met all his other friends but they died. Guess no one can make it to the end of the world after all.

Fun fact: I find Dnf too overrated so I don't like it that much.

Fun fact #2: I love the Zombie Apocalypse AU.

•-•-•

Hey, George.

Yeah Dream?

Would you follow me until the world ends?

Why do you ask?

I wouldn't want to lose a simp.

chuckle I don't simp for you Dream.

But will you?

...Of course I will Dream.

------

I stare at George's limp bloody body infront of me.

"Your promised me..." I stuttered out, gripping onto the body, not wanting him to turn.

George's body slowly begins to turn an icky green color. I let out a shuttered breath and stand up.

I don't want it to happen. I don't want him to turn into the monster we have been fighting. The monster we lost out friends too...

❛ I've lost so many people from those monsters and now everyone I've ever know in against me.. ❜ I thought, staring down at George's disgustingly green and bloodied body.

I let out a sigh as tears fall from my face. I then turn around and run away. This is the reality survivors have to live in. We can't get attached to anyone.

If we do they will be torn away from us the instant we turn our backs.

« Such a shame, I guess none of us will make it to The end of the world.. »

•-•-•
I'm sorry its short!!! 😔😔