Adoption-SBI+Kristin&Dream

THIS WAS CROSS POSTED FROM MY AO3 ACCOUNT 'Voidisasimp'

——————
Dream smiles at the memory of family.

The memory of Tubbo

The memory of Schlatt

The memories of when everything was better..

Until this stupid war happened.

————

Dream watched from afar as Tubbo placed a flower crown on Tommy's head.

The way they laughed together, talked together, stayed together. Though all of this war.

He wished his story ended like that. But it didn't.

All of his friends hate him, his little brother doesn't even remember him, and he has to play the role.

The horrible role of the villain.

No one ever wants to play the villain

Everyone likes to bathe in the light of heroism.

Only Techno and Phil understand that.

————

With Tommy and Tubbo

"Pfttt-" Tubbo laughs at how Tommy looks trying to take the flower crown off of his head.

"YOU SUPER GLUED IT TO MY HAIR YOU BASTARD TUBBO!!" Tommy exclaims as he desperately yanks at it.

"L-Let me help you, Tommy." Tubbo says, calming down from his laughing got and walking over to Tommy.

"There." Tubbo says as he picks up the flower crown.

"First Ranboo and now you with those freaky super powers, gosh." Tommy says sarcastically.

"I actually do kinda have powers." Tubbo says as fixes up the flower crown.

"WHAT REALLY?? I WANNA SEE THEMTUBBOSHOWMETHEMRIGHTNOWORI'LLSTOMPONYOURFLOWERS!!!" Tommy exclaims, jumbling his words at the end.

"Gosh, calm down Tommy." Tubbo sweater drops.

"My powers aren't much, Phil said I have the kind of powers that are stronger around my blood relatives or peolple that I'm close enough to consider family." Tubbo explains to Tommy.

"Like me!" Tommy exclaims, a smirk evident on his face.

"Yeah, like you Tommy." Tubbo smiled.

"Anyways, we aren't your blood relatives so who do you think it could be if they were in the Dream SMP?" Tommy asked.

"Uhh, they seem pretty strong around Eret, Niki,...Dream, and Punz." Tubbo listed

"Who do you get along with best out of them?" Tommy asked.

"Uhh, honestly Niki and Dream." Tubbo said.

"Well Niki could have had your hair color and dyed it too keep it a secret." Tommy said a theory.

"Or Dream could be your silblings and his eyes look just like yours so he hides them so you don't know." Tommy said.

"Anyone could have my hair color. Your hair color looks like mine also." Tubbo said.

"Thats True." Tommy agreed.

"So you think Dream?" Tommy asked Tubbo.

"If I had to guess, yeah." Tubbo said, biting his lip.