Take a break-Dreambur

Type: Fluff

Request? : No

Scenario: Basically regular. Except for the ship.

Fun fact: Dream lives with Wilbur :>

⚠️!!WARNINGS!!⚠️

None?

~•~•~

~{Third Person POV}~

Wilbur groans, dropping his pencil on the floor. 'Another failed attempt at a song..' Wilbur thought. He reached his hands up to his, face rubbing his eyes. He then yawned, he had been up for 3 days trying to find a way to spark inspiration for a new song. And due to the small amount of sleep he's been getting, he is getting distracted very easily. His dark brown irises scanning around his room. When he decided he had nothing better to do then stream, he moved his chair, and turned on his Computer.

Once he had his stream all set up, He greeted his fans. "Hello everyone, welcome."

~[With Dream]~

Dream scrolled through Twitter, yawning perked up at the voice of Wilbur. He seemed to be talking to his stream. Dream glanced at the time on his phone and saw it was 4 am. He grumbled under his breath and texted Wilbur to go to sleep.

(Text is in Italics)

Stop streaming and go to sleep

But I'm bored

It's 4 in the morning go to sleep Wilbur

He stopped texting back. Dream put his phone on the couch and stood up, walking to Wilbur's room.

~{With Wilbur and the Chat}~

Wilbur put his phone on his desk and continued to answer questions from chat.

"Who messaged you??"

Wilbur but his lip, and replied. "It was my s/o."

The chat freaked out.

"UR DATING SOMEONE???!!"

"GSIFSIFSITSITXITDITSITTDOTC"

"IS IT NIKI???"

"Are they in the SMP?"

"They may be in the SMP. I don't know if they want me sharing information." Wilbur said, playing with a lock of his thick dark brown hair. "And no, it's not Niki."

"But y'all are so cute together :("

"How dare you-"

"Is it Dream? U asked him on a date once-"

"Why couldn't it be me T-T"

Wilbur paused, looking at the third comment. He was about to reply before he heard 2 knocks on his door. "Give me a second, chat." Wilbur said, turning off his face cam and walking to the door, opening it.

The door opened to reveal Dream. Angling his head up slightly to look up at Wilbur. "Wilbur, you need to go to sleep." Dream sighed, pushing Wilbur towards his bed.

Unknown to them, Wilbur forgot to mute his mic. Leaving all of the fans there dumbfounded while the Dreambur shippers spammed and donated in chat.

"OMG WHY DO I HEAR DREAMS VOICE MCSMGSNGD"

"THEY HAD THE DATE LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO ARE THEY TOGETHER??!!!"

"wow"

"BFZNCZNGZMMGDMYSMTANGS"

"Called it, My friend now owes me $30 :)"

"I'm clipping this"

"DREAMBUR DREAMBUR DREAMBUR DREAMBUR"

"pog"

"I wonder what his sexuality is-"

A dono sent them back into reality, both their heads snapped to the monitor when they heard the donation ding. "Please tell me you muted and turned off your face cam.." Dream said hastily, forcing himself behind Wilbur.

"I turned the face cam off..I uh" Wilbur said quietly, his face growing a bubble gum pink. "You didn't, did you?" Dream whispered to Wilbur. "I don't think I did.." Wilbur whispered back, hastily tip toeing to the computer and muting himself. He double checked and it was now muted.

"My bad, Dre. I was out of it." Wilbur said, turning around and walking back towards Dream. "It's fine, but you need to take a break, Wilbur." Dream stated, walking to the computer to turn off the stream. "No, Dre it's fine I just need a small break." Wilbur sweat dropped, speed walking in front of the computer.

Dream looked up at him with an expression that said '...' Wilbur groaned and then nodded, walking to the computer and unmuting the mic. "Sorry this stream was short, I'll do another one tomorrow if I can find time, promise." Wilbur said, rubbing his head.

He then ended the stream, turning around to see Dream sleeping on his bed. Wilbur smiled softly at the sight and walked over, slipping into the covers.