Little Musician-Dreambur (1)

A/N: I DIDN'T MAKE THIS AU IT WAS MADE BY LoveAtomar02 AND THEY LET ME USE IT. I also changed a few things up if they don't mind-

Type: Fluff (?)

Request?: Nope

Scenario: Dream's brother Tubbo has been constantly talking about these small creatures called 'Noxu.' Tubbo went to their store recently and adopted his now best friend named Tommy there. Tommy tells stories about his older brother Wilbur and how he hopes he gets adopted before he fully grows. Tommy then says that if they grow before they're adopted, they get killed. Tubbo is sad when he heard this so he forces his older brother to adopt one.

Fun fact: Dream and Tubbo are brothers :3
~•~•~

Dream hums a small tune as he listens to Tommy and his brother, Tubbo talk. Dream was recently forced to get a 'Noxu' from this store. Tommy was over the moon when he heard this and dragged him out of the houses Tubbo following.

And now Dream's here, walking with his brother and his brother's best friend it the store. They walk in and the woman glances up at them.

" Welcome to my store! Are you here to adopt a Noxu?" The woman asks.

"Uh, yes I am." Dream states, eyes wandering around the store.

"That's great! Would you like me to show you around?" She smiled at Dream.

"No thank you, my brother has been here and now's his way around." Dream politely rejects the offer.

"Oh, ok then I hope you'll find interest in one or more of them!" The woman says, walking off.

Tubbo turns to Dream, grinning widely. "Me and Tommy are gonna go find his older brother, wanna come?" Tubbo asks, gesturing to Tommy.

"Sure. Also, didn't Tommy say he had 2 older brothers and a dad?" Dream says without thinking.

Tommy stops in his tracks and looks down that the tile. "Brother!" Tubbo whisper shouts, pulling Dream's ear down to him.

"They're dead and Wilbur's gonna get slaughtered soon if no one adopts him!" Tubbo quickly explains, running to Tommy and tackle hugging him.

"O-Oh.." Dream stutters quietly, shuttering at the thought of him and Tubbo being in that place.

"Sorry Tommy, I didn't know." Dream says, scratching the back of his head. "I-Its ok Dream it just makes me sad..." Tommy says shakily, taking a breath before wiping his tears and hugging Tubbo back.

"And t-thanks Tubbo.." Tommy stutters out.

"Of course Tommy!" Tubbo smiles.

Tommy leads them to where Wilbur and him were kept at. The nostalgia killing him. They looked into the container to see Wilbur sitting on the floor with his guitar on his lap.

Dream cooed at the sight, not seeing how people could kill these little people.

Tommy's grin widened as tears gathered in his eyes.

"'ello Wilbur!" Tommy said, startling Wilbur.

Wilbur looked up to see his little brother Tommy. Tears also gathered in Wilbur's eyes as he put his guitar down.

"Tommy I missed you so much! I'm so happy you got adopted a but it's been so lonely since..." Wilbur stops his own sentence before looking at Tubbo and Dream.

He points at Tubbo.

"Aren't you the one who adopted Tommy?" Wilbur asks his neck hurting from looking up at the taller figures.

Tubbo grins Tommy's brother remembers him.

"Yep! It's nice to meet you Wilbur." Tubbo smiles.

"Same to you but, what are you guys doing here?" Wilbur asks.

Tommy smiles at his brother. "We're here to get you if course! "