The accident wake up

Bad/Darryl's Pov

I wake up to the sound of a discord call it was Skeppy  "hello~" I said in a sleepy voice "sorry bad i didn't mean to call you it was an accident 😅"said Skeppy "It's fine Geppy I will talk to you later."
Then after that I left that call and set my phone on and then I got up to examine my body I have gotten use to the it is because from when I was younger my doctors told me to check my weight and now I do it because of a Scratching problem.

The problem made me scratch really hard like when you have a bug bite but there is no bug bite.

I feel a furry this walking across my legs "hey rat" I said in a babyish voice rat bark in response,I pick up rat and walk to the living room turning on the TV it was playing a cartoon on the TV and I pet rat the i hear her little doggy snores.

I giggled and I carefully put her on the couch, and I go start to make my breakfast, I make eggs and toast it was simple but tasty, I pop the toast in the toaster and I start to cook the eggs. After I finish the eggs the toast was still cooking.

So I when and grab my phone and I brought it to the kitchen and played a song (you are my sunshine 👆 at the top) and as a butter my toast i sang along to the song then my phone got a notification from Skeppy...

(Hello 👋 people this is the first book I am posting so sorry if it's not good 😐)