Movies?

⚠️CW swearing/ scars from S-H there may be others that I don't know of in this this is is for most of the chapter skip to the end to see a gist of the chapter.

(Zak's Pov)
I woke up with my cheeks feeling discussing, "fuck my head hurts." I groaned to myself, I put my stuffed animal back into my closet.

I grab a white hoodie, boxers and gym shorts. I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower (I'm not writing that.) I looked at the scars on my chest and arms before I put on my hoodie.

I saw Darryl on the couch and looking for something to watch, "Hey can we watch a movie together?" I asked leaning against the wall.

"Yeah sure, can you go get some blankets?" Darryl answered and asked me. "Sure." I answered while going and getting the blankets from the closet.

I throw them on Darryl and sit down next to him, "horror movie?" He asked me, "No thanks, don't like horror movies" I answered unfolding the blankets.

"What about ready player one?" He asked me again, I have heard of the movie but never watched it.
"Sure" I said as I looked at Darryl's arm and see some scars some look not that old.

I hug his arm softly, 'let's not talk about that for now' I think to my self, he turns on the movie and leans his head on my head.

□•Time skip•□

Darryl is snoring as he sleeps, Rat and Rocco are curled next to me.

There's a random show playing that I have been watching for 30 minutes.
Darryl shifts in his sleep, and pulls me
closer to him.

I close my eyes and take a nap, feeling warm next to Darryl, and being under the blanket.

Darryl's Pov (1 hour later)

I slowly wake up with my back hurting, I look down to see Zak face in my rip, holding my arm, I smile and play with his clean fluffy hair.

I slowly get up and lay him on the couch, I lift my arms up as they crack, I walk over and fill up the dog bowls, Rocco lifts up his head and looks at me.

Rocco gets up and walks over to the bowl and starts to eat, I walk back over to the couch, I pick up and sit Rat on my lap, as I sit next to still sleeping Skeppy.

I look at the TV to see that weird show about two people and tigers, I grab the remote, and turn on the second season of stranger things.

□•1 ½ hours later•□
I turn off the TV, and walk into my room to grab my full hamper,  and bring it into the laundry room.

I walked into Zak's room and grab the dirty clothes he wore yesterday, and grab the dirty clothes in the bathroom, I sorted all the cloths into 3 piles.

I throw the pile of jeans into the washer, then put some downy in it and start the machine.

Zak and Darryl Watch a movie Darryl falls asleep, later Zak is asleep and Darryl does some chores

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got covid than had a throat surgery)