the meet

Darryl's Pov

I knew it Zak/ skeppy was here.

I walk over to my front door opened it up and right in front of me was my dearest friend Zak.

(why did dearest auto correct to depressed)

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me as I smile and hug Zak back as I whispers "your short" and giggle softly.

"I am not short!" It pulls away from the hug "your just tall!" He slightly giggles.

Zak steps inside my somewhat messy house "this is pretty clean actually" he was looking around.

Rat ran up to Zak and started to bark looking up at him as I giggle then I remember "Zak where's your dog?" I ask slightly worried.

Zak was petting Rat " Rocco is in the car sleeping, I wouldn't forget him!" He said giggling.

that's cute.

What the Muffin!

No those thought are bad

"I'll go get your dog ok sk-Zak" I say opening the door.

"Ok thanks Darryl!" Zak yelled as I closed the door and walked to his car and opened the car's back door and petted Rocco till the dog woke up.

It was only 2 minutes before the Rocco woke up " Hey pups your owner is inside ok!" I told the dog not wanting it to be scared.

After the dog stretched and got out of the car I carried in Zak's stuff and Rocco who was following me.

"Hey Darryl- do you need any help?" Zak was sitting on the couch petting Rat who was curled up in a ball, " Na, I'm strong" I giggled setting Zak's stuff on the table.

" yeah your" Zak makes quotation marks with his fingers "hardcore" then he started to laugh and I smiled "I'm so Hardcore" I said sarcastically then I start to laugh as I close the front door.

This is going to be fun