Store Time

(♡HOLA♡ I'm feeling much happier then usual 😊)

Darryl Pov

As I arrive to the store and get a message from

💎Skeppy💎- so is ther a specific dasy thaet you want me tu come?

Of course I would have texted him back but I was driving so I waited for me to be at the store.

(Amazing time skip)

As a found a parking spot (it took forever to) i look at my phone and replied.

You/bad- you need to fix you spelling, no when every you want to just give me a heads up, ok?

💎Skeppy💎- I will come probaly on the 14th 👌

You/bad- really 14 skeppy, ok see you then you muffin. 🙂

I put my phone in my pocket and get out of the car and walked to the inside of the store.   I was excited about skeppy's arrive even if he did use that 14 meme.

God I hated the memes sometimes I got really fed up with them after my birthday stream that stream was a mess. I was in the Cereal aisle when a kid came up to me "sir" it was a little boy.

"Hey there kid, where is your parents?" I ask him kneeling down to look him in the eyes "over there" he points to a male that look around my age "how about I go talk with your daddy, ok?" I said to the kid. The kid look excited and ran over to this dad "daddy! Daddy!"

The kid shouted then he pointed at me "hello sir" I said waving seeing that he was scared when he saw me. "I mean no harm to your child sir, I'm Darryl nice to meet you-" I said and put my hand out to shake. "Alex, my name is Alex nice to meet you Darryl" said Alex shaking my hand "daddy! Badboyhayo" the kid said and I got flushed "ask him if he want a hugging."

I faintly hear Alex say to his son "mr. bwad, do you want a hup" The kid holding out his arms wide "sure kid" I hugged the kid this was my first time hugging someone in a while.

So a lifted up the kid still hugging him a twirled him as the kid giggle I saw the daddy crying but not sad tears there where tears of joy I smile seeing the kid back on the ground i ask the father "my I have your number?" I felt like I needed to give this man my number.

"Sure it's (insert random phone number)" he let me see his phone for his number because I can't remember all those numbers.
"Thank you" said Alex wiping a tear out of his eye "you're welcome" I said giving Alex a grin before leaving the cereal aisle with Cookies crisp and  Captain crunch then I finished off my shopping then left

(I GOT BACK IN SCHOOL AND IT IS A RELLY FUN P.S. my sleep schedule is a mess 😩 words 508)