XVII

12 th February 2016; 4 Months to Jeongguk's Death

"You got everything, right?" Seokjin whispered, whipping his fur coat out of the wardrobe. Yoongi hummed in affirmation. "Yes. I got those medicines which you asked me to," he waved a small zip-lock packet filled with a powdery substance in front of the elder's face. He nodded and stuffed the gun into his pocket. Yoongi scoffed.

"Do you even know how to use that?"

"Pfft, nah. This is just to add to the intimidation." he patted the pocket. The younger had an unimpressed look but shrugged. "It's up to you, and well, we're anyway gonna use this beauty," he said, rotating a small, silvery-grey metal blade. The dim lighting of the room caught on the blade and made it shine in such a way that it looked sinister, much to Yoongi's pleasure.

"Be very quiet, okay?" Seokjin directed the younger, pulling his mask up. "Get Jeongguk to the car first. I'll come down in a few minutes."

Yoongi frowned. "Why?"

"Gotta put our phones on silent mode, duffer. I don't want the others calling us in the middle of the deed, got that?" Seokjin chided the other. "Now go."

Yoongi sighed but went out of the room, whisking the maknae along with him, and discreetly exited their dorm.

XXXX

"I really hate this," Seokjin grumbled, patting his coat pockets to make sure the gun was in place. Yoongi stared at him. "It was your idea, hyung," he said, ushering Jeongguk inside the familiar dingy building entrance. The latter whimpered, lips trembling.

"I don't want to go in there..." he whined, clutching onto the second eldest's shirt. Yoongi smiled, patting the boy's hair. "Do you trust us or not?"

Jeongguk nodded.

"Stay strong. And follow the plan carefully." Seokjin gave the terrified boy a hug, who immediately melted into the embrace. The trio gave each other a thumbs up, before the youngest shuffled up the stairs, the eldest following suit. Yoongi whipped his Bluetooth earphone out and plugged it into his ear. Then he pressed on Seokjin's contact in his watch. The call rang for a few seconds before the other's voice filled in his ear.

"What Yoongi?"

"Oh nothing, just testing the equipment. You can continue, hyung."

"Brat. Don't call for blank purposes again, okay?"

"Okay, hyung."

"Take care."

The call disconnected. Yoongi smiled to himself, sliding his blade out of his pant pocket. He stared at the shiny, silvery, tiny yet lethal piece of metal.

"You're so done, Kshitij Chaurasia."

He sprinted up the stairs.

XXXX

Jeongguk tapped his fingers, looking around himself in search of the eldest. It wasn't long before he spotted Seokjin climbing up the stairs, walking as silently as possible. He smiled to himself, a feeling of safety and trust overlapping him.

Seokjin gave him a thumbs up, after which he mustered up the courage to knock on the rapist's door.

Jeongguk knocked four times before the door flew open, Kshitij's face visible. He looked...annoyed. The boy gulped, already scared.

Seokjin waved his palm in a motion of 'calm down, I'm here'. Jeongguk nodded and proceeded with their plan.

"Ksh-Kshitij hyung...I-I---" he trembled.