IV

Seokjin decided to not roam around their rooms, in case someone suspected him. Instead, he tucked himself inside the bed covers, closing his eyes. He let out an exhale, and began to lay and organize his thoughts. Seokjin thought hard, trying to remember when exactly had Jeongguk began to show signs that he wasn't okay.

February. Jeongguk had began acting weird since February. He acted lost in front of cameras. He didn't pay much attention during meetings. He didn't eat as much as before. Jeongguk, being a person who puts all his energy and will into his work, didn't give it his all in practices. His playfulness was slowly diminishing, and he didn't hangout with his hyungs anymore.

Jin tried to dig deeper into his observant memory.

Ah, yes. Jeongguk had began to 'go out with friends'. Friends whom BTS had no clue about. Their maknae had refused to divulge any information about this 'friend'. And, Seokjin had also observed that Jeongguk had become more careless and sensitive.

Careless, as in, he had stopped giving a fuck about schedules. He would skip practices sometimes. This had began somewhere around March. Jeongguk didn't pick up any of their calls, neither did he bother to tell them about his whereabouts. He only came for shooting and practices. He tended to stay 'out' a lot.

And, Jeongguk had become sensitive. Sensitive to sight, smell and touch. Seokjin was the eldest in Bangtan. It was natural for him to keep a lookout for his younger members. The eldest had noticed how the youngest would cower whenever he was in crowds full of men. He had seen Jeongguk get uncomfortable whenever someone touched his waist, hands, thigh, or practically any body part that Jeongguk covered with his long sleeved shirts.

Seokjin scratched his ears. This was too much thinking for one night. He needed to write his findings down. He closed his eyes. For now, Jeongguk is alive. 5 months, Seokjin. 5 months.

XXXX

Jin didn't sleep much. Restlessness coursed through his veins, knocking down any chances of him getting sleep. After tossing and turning and returning from the brink of sleep, Seokjin jumped out of bed. The digital clock showed 5;00 AM.

Don't act strange, Seokjin. Act normal. They shouldn't suspect.

Keep an eye on Kookie.

The eldest gave a sigh. He remembers their previous schedules. They had an interview with M-Net today at 9:00 AM. Before that, the members had a one hour vocal practice. The interview was for 30 minutes. They would return and have breakfast. Rest for a few minutes. Then practice their choreography till 5 PM.

Seokjin shook his head. "I need to get going, fuck." he cursed, as he slipped on a pink striped shirt and gray sweatpants. He picked up Jeongguk's phone (from the future) and slipped it into his pocket. No one needed to know that Seokjin had time travelled.

To mend the present of BTS, and give them a better future.

Seokjin laughed and closed the SIN room shut.

XXXX

"When did you come home, Yoongi-yah?" Seokjin questioned, eyes raking over the said man as the rapper cracked an eye open to take in the eldest's questioning stance.

"Hmm?" Seokjin's gaze was burning. Yoongi grunted. "3:00 AM." he shrugged, sitting up straight. The vocalist huffed.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. You. Need to. Look out and care. For your. HEALTH." he said, voice gone an octave lower, accent coming out. No members liked this Seokjin. Angry ; pissed off. Yoongi huffed. "Okay, hyung. It won't happen next time."