III

13th January, 2016 ; 5 months to Jungkook's Death

If this was their old dorm, Seokjin figured, then Jungkook would currently be in the 3J room. He tiptoed to the room, and found the heavily decorated door closed. He silently clicked it open. Yoongi was not in the SIN room ; he was up late, creating songs in Genius Lab. Namjoon and Taehyung were sleeping in their room. Seokjin could figure that out from the snores, followed by groans, coming from that room.

He looked around the darkness. And released a breath of relief. Jungkook was laying beside Hoseok in a cuddle, Jimin spooning him from the back. Seokjin felt tears prickle his eyes. He is destined to die in 5 months. He chucks the thought out. No. I'll save him.

Seokjin felt around his sweatpants' pockets. There. Jungkook's phone was still with him. He rushed back to the SIN room. Seokjin needed to check out the phone.

XXXX

The gallery was nothing special. Filled with memes, just like how a teenager's should be. His Twitter was okay. After all it was a shared account. Weverse was fine. No stupid or disturbing posts. Seokjin chose to ignore hate comments. His YouTube was fine too. No disturbing videos. The vocalist proceeded to the Note Pad, where the police had found his suicide note.

I'm Sorry, Everyone

I'm sorry, ARMY, that I bring BTS down. I know, I can't sing or dance properly. I don't have the visuals to qualify as an idol. Who am I kidding?

I'm sorry, Rap-Mon hyung. I can't rap. My voice is shit. It's wave-y. I'm sorry, I trouble you to learn English. I can't even pronounce properly. Forgive me.

I'm sorry, Yoongi-hyung. I disturb you while you have something serious to work on.

I'm sorry, Hobi-hyung, that I mess up the choreography.

I'm sorry Jimin-hyung, that I kept calling you short and kept insulting you publicly. I'm nothing compared to you. I'm sorry for teasing you.

I'm sorry, V-hyung. I keep fighting with you. You're my elder.

And...Jin hyung. You are my star, the one who accepted me with a warm hug when others behaved cold. You taught me the modern ways, when I was just a country boy from Busan. You fed me with your hands, so that I wouldn't starve. You worked hard to earn a place in BTS, with zero experience in singing and dancing. You gave up your dreams of acting to train to be an idol. You shielded me from all the hate, but...it just caught up. I deserve it, anyways. I'm just a burden to you. I need auto-tune for my voice, while you all glide through like honey. I just eat and work out. I hog your rooms. I make you spend money and effort on me. But not anymore. I want to end everything here.

Please continue without me. Forget me. Bye, BTS. Bye, ARMY. Hope you are happy now.

[P/S.: I love you, Kim Seokjin hyung-nim. <3]

Seokjin broke down, unable to contain the sobs anymore.

XXXX

After sobbing for what felt like eternity, Seokjin hiccuped and exited Note Pad. He gulped and clicked on Jungkook's messaging app. He scrolled through the contacts.

CONTACTS (22)

Eomma-hyung

Short hyung

Weird hyung

Rap Mon hyung

Rock hyung

Hobi (awesome dancer) hyung

ADORA noona

Bang PD-nim

Hobeom hyung-nim

Sejin hyung-nim

Manager hyung-nim #1

Director-nim

Producer-nim

Staff #2

Eomma

Appa

Ahjumma

Ahjussi

Seon saeng-nim [Vocals]

Choreographer-nim

Hyung-nim

[Unknown]

Seokjin's eyes roamed over the unknown contact. Who the fuck is this?

XXXX

[A/N: Cross posted from AO3. Acc:   SeokJinfinity]