Part Nine : Becoming Official

Ever since Owen had cancelled Jenna's flight a couple weeks ago the pair, had grown a strong connection, and spent endless amount of time together.

They have also got to know a little more about each other. The only people that knew about them being a together would be the cast of jatp since they were close friends with Owen.

Fans of Owen,  didn't really know about their relationship yet, and didn't know that Jenna had stayed instead of flying back home, since Owen hadn't been posting much about it.

Owen and Jenna were now in Canada, Jenna preparing for her final year, while Owen preparing for season 2 of Julie and the phantoms. Jenna would occasionally visit the set which happened to be one of those days today.

Jenna walked into the lot where the show was being filmed and walked into the rehearsal room where the band would be practicing, once Jenna heard instruments she couldn't help but smile.

Not only did she get to see one of her favourite bands rehearse songs that weren't out yet, but she also got to see Owen do something he is very proud of, and that to her is everything she would want is for Owen to be happy and do what he loves.

She walked into the room and was greeted by Kenny,  Owen had introduced them to each other once they flew out to Canada and Kenny was the most humble and kindest man she has ever met and is grateful that he is passionate and cares for the band.

"Hey Jenna" Kenny said.

"Hi" she said with a smile.

"Finish school already?" He asked

"Yes, thankfully I just had to pick up my schedule and had one class that wasn't too bad"

"Well you're just in time, for the bands rehearsal"

Jenna and Kenny walked closer to the stage area and Owen noticed Jenna and smiled and waved at her, and Jenna doing it back.

"Okay now, from the top guys" Kenny said and then Madison began playing the piano

This wasn't Jenna's first time seeing the band perform but every time she watches them play it's like butterflies in her stomach and she can't help but feel like a fan, however she had to keep her cool.

After the band had finished rehearsing a couple songs Owen came down from the drums and made his way over to Jenna wrapping one arm around her "if it isn't just my favourite person ever"

Jenna blushed and was about to say something when Charlie beat her to it "Owen you really do have a way with words, and I'm flattered buddy"

Jenna laughed while Owen just rolled his eyes "we need to find that guy a girlfriend, or else I will actually go crazy" he said to her.

"Maybe he should do what you did" Jenna said as Owen looked at her and shook his head "what you don't think it's a good idea?"

"No it's a great idea, however they won't be as great as you"

"Who says I'm not signing up if Charlie does a contest too"

"Ouch, I'll pretend I didn't hear that" Owen said

Jenna smiled then looked around crossing her arms as she watched her surroundings amazed at what happens behind the camera

"Jenna" Owen said taking her hands in his

"Yeah?" Jenna said

"I think we should go public with our relationship, meaning I want the whole world to know your mine"

Jenna blushed then shook her head and raised an eyebrow "who said our relationship was even private in the first place, I have never heard the words Jenna will you be my girlfriend come out of your mouth"

Owen chuckled "I'm pretty sure, the moment I cancelled your flight is the moment that I wanted to become your boyfriend"

Jenna smiled then nodded "okay, let's go public"

Owen wrapped his arms around Jenna tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"Wooo" Charlie said and threw some confetti at Jenna and Owen.

"Who gave Charlie confetti, thinking it was a good idea" Madi said

"I found it on the table" Charlie said "it's perfect for this occasion"

Owen looked down at Jenna "yeah we need to find him someone fast"

Once they were finished from rehearsing Owen posted a photo of him and Jenna on his Instagram with a heart emoji, and put out a tweet saying "it's official" the love and support that the fans were given them, of course there was a few hate comments but it didn't matter to Jenna because she was finally happy with her life and who knew that entering a contest at the beginning of the year would do just that!

The End

AN:: and that's a wrap for his for an hour! Or is it? I hinted at a sequel perhaps Jenna and Owen finding Charlie a girlfriend, or letting him marry a fan as well?? What do you guys think?

In the previous chapter I mentioned that I was working on another story that I wanted to publish and it's more about Luke and the Introduction for it meaning the plot will be coming out on January 4th 2021! It's called 'Wild Ride' So stay tuned for that!!

I want to thank everyone that read this book and gave me feedback, I really do appreciate it and I wanna give a shout out to @/jatpimagines and @/cellaweasley your guys is comments are always something I look forward to when posting a chapter! As well as everyone else of course!!