Part Five : The Wedding

Jenna woke up that morning feeling excited "it's my wedding" she smiled. It might not be what a normal wedding would like since the bride and groom don't have feelings for each other but she knows that it will be a memory she will never forget.

It's funny, that a girl who has never even had a boyfriend let alone her first kiss was getting married to one of her celebrity crushes

Lucky would be an understatement.

After Jenna took a shower she got out of the bathroom while drying up her hair, she looked at the clock 9:30 am, she still has a bit of time before Owen was going to come pick her up at noon.

Jenna decided to listen to some music while she got ready and of course she chose the jatp soundtrack.

Jenna started off by brushing and blow drying her hair, then curling it lightly.

Once she was finished with her hair she decided to get started on her makeup, she doesn't wear make up that often and has no idea what she is doing half the time but she didn't wanna look awful when she would be getting photographed today.

Her makeup was done and she got up to the closet to pull out a white dress, she thought it would be fitting that since she is the bride after all she should wear white, it wasn't your average white wedding dress but a nice simple one.

Jenna grabbed her phone and went on Instagram since she hasn't been on it since last night and was shocked to see that she has gained a bit of followers but also get tagged in a bunch of photos.

"Oh right" she thought the video that her and the cast filmed got uploaded and now it has been released into the world. Jenna decided to look at some of the comments on the post since she had a bit of time to spare.

One fan wrote "omg she's so lucky"

While another wrote "she's pretty" which put a smile on her face.

Obviously not all of them were nice comments like the one that said "not fair, should of been someone else, she doesn't deserve him"

Jenna thought to herself "she realizes it's not an actual relationship.. right?"

One comment in particular caught Jenna's eye "omg the way Owen looks at her!! Ahhh so cute can't wait for the wedding and I hope they actually do end up together"

Jenna raised an eyebrow and decided to look back at the video and smiled and the thought of Owen looking at her and immediately shook her head "snap out of it Jenna he's not into you"

As Jenna was about to shut her phone off and continue getting dressed a message from Owen appeared
"You better not stand me up, a lot of fans are really excited for today, and I can't wait to see you again"

Jenna smiled then replied
"Shouldn't I be the one telling you that? I would be crazy to stand you up, and I can't wait to see you too"

then turned her phone off and got dressed.

***
Jenna looked at herself in the mirror while she smoothed her white dress down "is this really happening, feels like a dream"

She got a message from Owen saying that he is outside and she looked in the mirror fixing her hair slightly with her hand then grabbing her purse  before getting out of the room and locking the door.

She went down to the lobby and out to the parking lot and looked around for Owens truck. When suddenly the back door of black car that was in front of her opened and Owen came out of it in wearing a tuxedo.

Owen looked at her and smiled "wow.... you look amazing"

Jenna blushed and looked down "thank you, and you don't look to bad yourself"

Owen looked down at his tux "oh this old thing, found it in my closet somewhere"

Jenna smiled "what happened to your truck?"

Owen looked at the car "I thought it would be appropriate if the groom didn't need to drive to his own wedding"

Jenna nodded "fair enough"

"Ah, before I forget" Owen said as he reached for something in the backseat which turned out to be roses "these are for the bride"

Jenna took the roses from him and blushed "thank you, they're beautiful"

Owen nodded as he looked at her "very beautiful"

Jenna looked up at him and smiled slightly.

Owen looked at her "come on, let's get going"

Jenna nodded then got into the backseat of the car shortly followed by Owen and then the driver took them to the alter.

Once they arrived at the alter Owen opened up the car door and got out and went over to Jenna's side opening it up for her.

"Thank you" she said as she got out

They walked into the building together to see Jeremy, Madison and Charlie already waiting for them.

They quickly said there hellos and then Jeremy said "the priest his waiting for you guys inside"

Jenna and Owen nodded.

"Okay now Owen go walk down the isle, Jenna will come shortly after" Madison said

"Right" Owen said as he left with Jeremy and Charlie , leaving the girls alone.

Madi looked over at Jenna "you ready"

Jenna shrugged "I guess so"

Madi smiled "don't worry you will be fine" she grabbed a viel and attached it to Jenna's head. "There now you're good to go"

***
Before Jenna knew it she was already down the isle holding hands with Owen, while the priest was talking and Jeremy, Charlie and Madi were sitting in the audience.

Jenna couldn't really pay attention to anything that was being said, these last few days felt like a fever dream and at anytime Jenna would wake up and realize that it is all in her head.

She felt her hand getting squeezed lightly which drew her back into reality and looked up at Owen "huh" she said

He smiled slightly "he was asking you a question"

Jenna looked at the priest as he said "Jenna Salano, do you take thee Owen Patrick Joyner to be you husband for the next hour"

Jenna stared up at Owen and nodded "I do"

The priest then said "Congratulations, I now pronounce you man and wife" he looked at Owen "you may now kiss the bride"

Owen looked at the priest then at Jenna "uh right" he chuckled slightly then leaned in and placed a small peck on Jenna's cheeks

Jenna closed her eyes and she felt a blush grow on her cheeks and opened her eyes when she heard Madi, Jeremy and Charlie filling the room with clapping.

Owen looked at Jenna "woah, we're married"

Jenna smiled "yeah I guess we are"

AN: they finally got married, I hope you guys like it!
since next chapter is short, I decided to upload it with this chapter, so I hope you enjoy the next chapter as well!!