WILD RIDE

Wild ride is a story that I mentioned before that I wrote and was about Luke Patterson from Julie and the Phantoms!! If you guys wanna check it out the first chapter just got uploaded!!!

Below is a short description about the story just in case you're interested!!

Reminder that every Monday, Tuesday and Friday a chapter will be uploaded!!

WILD RIDE

Isabella Miller is your average 16 year old girl, she goes to school, hangs out with friends, plays music, likes to draw, one day her parents hear her talking to herself in her room and they start to worry for her.

Isabella's parents are also known to be perfectionists and always worry for Isabella, for the simplest of things they decided to send her to a centre where they help and could monitor Isabella at all times.

Isabella obviously said that there is nothing wrong and she just was practising and reading her notes from her class when her parents caught her but they didn't believe and sent her anyway for 6 months, then she could come back home.

3 months, into living at the centre Isabella starts talking to a guy who moved in to the room next to hers through a little vent thing between the two walls and his name is Luke Patterson.

Luke, like Isabella, doesn't like being in the centre and often likes to sneak out what happens when he decides to take Isabella with him, and when she finally sees him in person instead of just hearing his voice?

Hope you guys like it!!