Meeting the kiseki no sedai!

Kuroko pov:

"Kuroko! I need to tell you something important, please come down immediately!" my mother called me down. Coming I said.

When I reached to where my mom was standing, my mother told me something unimaginable to me. This is what she said to me: "Kuroko, the new school that you will be entering tomorrow has no room for any more girls so you will be dressing up as a boy to school and stay at the boys dorm." Although I had my poker face on, I was mentally screaming.

~the next day~

Here's goes nothing, I walked into the principal office and the principal was talking to a guy with dark blue hair.

Principal pov:

You must be the new student kuroko.

This boy here is one of your roommates and his name is Aomine Daiki. He will be showing you around.

Aomine pov:

I can't believe that my new roommate looks like a girl and looks cute at that sigh too bad she's a boy. Kuroko then said:" did you say something?" I said no and thought" wow he has excellent sense of hearing." Anyway let's head for the dorm. Kuroko replied okay.

~a few minutes later~

Yo guys! Our new roommate is here!

Kuroko pov:

I just entered the room and I saw a four more other guys. One by one they introduced themselves to me.

Akashi came towards me and said to me:"

I am the captain of the basketball team, would you like to join but before you join, are you good in basketball? " I replied I don't think I am very good in basketball but I love basketball and I will try my very best to join no matter what it takes. Akashi  said:" Lets see how strong you are!"

~one hour later~

All the kiseki no sedai was surprised.  Akashi came up to me and said:" wow what was that last move, it's really impressive. I have high expectations for you now remember every Monday we have practice. " I was so happy that I nearly scream but luckily I didn't.  And I replied it's called misdirection.