Secret

Kuroko pov :

I was just walking back to the dorm. When I was about to enter my room, someone touch my shoulder. So when I turn around, I saw my cousin kyoya. He said to me:" why the hell are you in the guys dorm if you are a girl! ?" I replied : " it was my mum decision. Keep it down, I don't want to get caught. " Kyoya said:" I can't believe how irresponsible your mom is! Gosh, fine I'll keep it quiet but in one condition. The condition is that you will have to win against at least one member of the kiseki no sedai in basketball. If you lose, you will have to leave this school. " I said : " WHAT!"

Kyoya pov :

" WHAT! " she said. I said : " you heard me or should I tell everyone that you are actually a girl. " she said:" its a deal."

Kise pov :

"Kurokocchi! By the way who is he?" Kuroko replied : " he is my cousin, Kyoya. He said that I must defeat one of you guys in basketball or else he will reveal my secret and I must leave. "I said : " oh he is your cousin. .....wait what! if you lose you must leave! No I don't want that!" I open our dorm room door and shouted what kurokocchi said. Everyone looked shock except for Akashi as usual.

Aomine pov :

"Since Kise told us everything in front of us.....all of us , I'm actually curious what is the secret about at the same time, I don't want you to leave us. All you have to do is win right? Why don't you versus Kise, he is the weakest member in our team! " Kise said : " mean-ssu! "Akashi said while snipping his scissors:" quit your whining! I order all of you to go to the basketball court this instant!" We ran like mad when he said that because we fear him. Kuroko just walk all the way to the court.

~after battling with kise~

"I actually won!" Kuroko said. Kise said : " seriously, how in the world did you do that. I couldn't copy that technique at all." Kuroko replied : " its a secret! " Akashi said : " good job, its a good thing I recorded it."

Kuroko pov :

"Do you mind lending me for awhile? "I said. Akashi said : " Fine but return me once you are done. " I ran to Kyoya and showed him the video and he said:" fine a deal is a deal." I ran back and return to Akashi his camera.