Tournament round 1 part 2

Tachibana pov:

They are tough....If I want to win, I have to figure out their weaknesses......This is complicated.....What fun......But I will win to win my dearest kuroko....Kuroko's heart....Hmmmm what should I do to win......... Yes, I know I will use that ability of mine. I'm sure it will give them quite a surprise....

I laughed and made a smirk which made everyone stare at me in fear. "Hahaha, how entertaining."

When break is finally over, we continued with the match.

I used my ability known as magician's secret.

As I predicted, everyone is surprised. What fun..Haha. I thought while smirking.

Midorima pov:

I can't believe what he just did, how did he just make the ball teleport to the hook.....There must be some trick.....Che.What should I do? Whatever that ability may be impressive however we have Akashi.

Round 3 of our first round was a loss with the score 30:45.

Tetsuya pov:

Che. At this rate, my sister.....No! I can't let my sister go into that filthy man's arms.

I went towards the team and asked if they had any plan to counter attack the opponent.

Akashi replied:" I do have one however it may only work for a limited amount of time...."

I replied:" I'm listening go on...."

Akashi replied:" Kuroko will be on defense instead of offense and Kuroko will block Tachibana. Aomine and I will be on the offensive side and Ryouta, Atsushi and Shintaro will block the others....."

I replied:" WHY KUROKO HAVE TO BLOCK TACHIBANA!!!!!!!" 

Akashi replied:" Just do as I say, I am not happy with my decision but this is our only chance..."

I sighed and replied:" Fine....."

After discussing the plan, the final round of the first match started.

They did exactly as Akashi said and we caught up.

 ~When time is up~

Round 4 of our first round was a win with the score 50:45.  

Tachibana pov:

Che...I lost that means I won't get my answer...Sigh...All well, I will have a rematch soon and when I win, I will get Kuroko as I planned to....

I walked to kuroko and hugged her.

I whispered her with a smile:" I will come get you eventually..."

After doing that, I walked away.