Confession and tournament: Round 1

Kuroko pov:

  Tachibana-kun replied to Akashi-kun " I'm here because I want to talk to Kuroko and I forgot to mention..I am the captain of the school you are competing with next Friday." I was shocked that he was from Hana academy..The school we are competing against. By the look on his face, it seems that he knew that I would be surprise. He then whispered to me" The real reason why I sneaked into your school was because I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend. However, I only want you to reply me once I win. If I lose, I will wait for the next tournament then I will confess to you because I want to proof that I am worthy to be yours." When I heard that, I was so shocked that after such a long time and we finally met, he confessed to me. I stood frozen in fact. After that, he smiled and just said:" bye  Kuroko!"

  Kise said:" Kurokocchi! What he said to you? Come on tell me!"

I replied:" It's nothing...."

Tetsuya pov:

 I feel so frustrated...Tachibana is flirting with my dearest sister. I cannot forgive that. I angrily said:" Hey! Kiseki no sedai! You better not lose!" Aomine then said arrogantly:" The only one who can beat me is me." I replied with a sarcastic tone:" Oh, so the only one dumber than you is you then." Everyone but Aomine laughed. Aomine yelled:" You bastard." 

Midorima pov:

 According to oha asa, a guy will take my love away from me..The description Oha asa said matches with Tachibana-kun. No way I letting him flirt with Kuroko-chan. I wondered if everyone else had figured out yet but I know I did. But I will certainly keep it a secret because I want her all for myself. 

~Flashback~

Kyoya said:"As promised,  I won't tell anyone you were a girl." Kuroko is a girl? The person I liked when we first met who I thought was a guy, was actually a girl? She ran to return the camera to Akashi.

~End of Flashback~

From kuroko reaction earlier, I can tell that Tachibana had confessed to her. I won't let him win her over...No matter what it takes. 

~Next Friday after school~

We took the bus to our destination and we bowed to pay respect and sportsmanship towards our opponent. Then we started to play the 1st round of the tournament.  

Round 1 of our 1st round was our win with the score 20:15.

Round 2 of our 1st round was a tie with the score 30:30.

It was break time and Tachibana walked towards Kuroko and hugged her saying I will win.

Everyone(kiseki no sedai) and kuroko's older brother looked furious. I should have known that they love kuroko as well even though they do not know it themselves and they did know that kuroko is a girl except for her brother of course. It was obvious, after all  they were extra nice to Kuroko but I will not lose.