quatre

It felt like a flash of a light. How many days they’ve been spending just sitting and talking about nothing and everything. With him sitting there holding his book and she is just watching. It felt like a flash of a light. When it was almost a month.

It felt like 5 minutes. How long she’d been watching him. Sneaking a glance everytime she gets the chance to and turning away when she felt like she was staring too long. When it wasn’t even a minute.

It felt like an hour. How long he’d been sitting there with his head down on his book. With his mind wandering the streets, finding the perfect words to hide the flaws in those imperfect sentences. When it hasn’t even been 15 minutes.

It felt like a day. How long they’ve been in another silence (19, she still counts). A silence that consists of him looking at something and her looking at him. A silence that both of them wants to break because their ears were craving for each other’s voice. It felt like a day, when I can assure you it has only passed like 20 minutes.

And it all felt unreal. When he stood up and ask her to do something, rather than sitting and staying in silence. “Let’s get out” was all that she needed him to say to make them walked out the door. And it all still felt unreal. But it was real.

By now, his name was filling up the empty spaces inside her mind. His voice echoed through her ears. And his every move... she can list all of them down for you. She noticed him. She noticed him drinking caffé latte everytime. Wearing a black skinny jeans all day. Biting his lip a lot. Yet, he never really showed smile. He has a ring on his pinky and a giant wall towering his heart. He has a beautiful blue eyes, but they never turned away to look at her.

It’s getting cold. He noticed that. The way she puts her hands in her jacket and hiss to the coldness. He noticed her. He noticed her glancing at him and turning away after. Thinking he didn’t know, but he knew. He knew her very well to say that she doesn’t like to be related to the flower, yet has a flower necklace hanging around her neck. She has a light brown eyes who turned green sometimes. She smells like vanilla. She loves the rain. She smiles a lot. She loves black coffee. And she likes watching him.

She pulled out her hands and rub her hands together to create some heat. He looked at her on the corner of his eyes. And without thinking any longer, grabbing her hand, linking his fingers with hers. His hand wasn’t anywhere close to warm, but the fats beating of his heart and the blood rushing through his veins heat up his body. He didn’t know what struck him, he didn’t feel the need to know either. But it felt right.

Everything felt right with her.

Wait.. oh God. That was really cheesy.

Should I write down what she is feeling right now? Because I don’t think I should. How would you feel if a really cute–and not to mention, hot–6 feet guy with a lip ring and a penguin t-shirt (yes, PENGUIN. PENGUIN.) underneath his jacket who has a beautiful eyes and thin lips is holding your hand out of nowhere?

I would probably pass out, but thankfully Daisy didn’t.

And so, they keep walking. She wonders if his mind ever pass this street to find the perfect words he is searching. Right when she thought of that, he stopped then pointed to something across the street. “A pet store!”

She swears she never saw him that happy. He dragged her, carefully crossing the street with their linking hands and stopped when they reached the front of the store. She chuckled, “Never comes to a pet store, huh?”

He gave her a dirty look, “Is it bad to be excited about a pet store?” She shrugged as her hand left his then walked inside. He felt coldness surrounding his hand again so he quickly walked in, there weren’t so many people there and he can spot her so quickly. Making faces at the puppies.

He can’t resist the smile that’s growing on his face, so he bites his lip. Walking over to her and crossed his arms. “Puppies are not even that cute.” She sent him a glare, he didn’t know if it’s a ‘i’ll kill you, puppies are the cutest’ glare or ‘i don’t understand your mind’ glare. He shrugged, “I am a cat kind of guy.” He walks to the kitties that is only a cage away from the puppies. “Look at them, they’re cute as hell. Makes me want to scoop them all in my arms and let them climb my body.”

She stood beside him and look at the small cats intently. “Well, they’re cute.” She held out her index finger as one of the kitties touched them. And she giggled. And his mind is currently yelling “SHE JUST GIGGLED”. “But puppies are the cutest.”

Nah, you’re the cutest.

“Really? Look at this.” He placed his hand infront of the cage like he was gonna high-five someone. And a few seconds later, a black kitty with blue eyes touched his hand. “Hey buddy!” She watched him, and couldn’t help but broke into a big smile.

“You see? This guy and I are now a buddy. Kitty buddy, right little guy?” And she laughed, within a second he started to laugh as well. And it was the happiest moment someone could ever see.

“You’re really cute.” She wasn’t thinking when the words left her mouth..

..and neither did he, “And you’re so beautiful.”

-

well damn i think my writing skills has develop from -99999 to -99998 THATS GREAT