cinq

And when she smiled at him, he felt like he had a vertigo for a split second. Is that even possible? And when she took a seat across him, he felt like he was going to pass out. This has been going on since 4 days ago, which made him starts to think that he is absolutely insane for a goddamn flower.

But thankfully, he can control it.

“Why do you have ice cream with you?” She asked, and when her lips move everytime, he couldn’t help but watch them. “You guys don’t have ice cream here.” She chuckled, is he stupid?

“I know.” he pushed the ice cream to her. “What?”

“It’s for you.” He shrugged, so is she. A ‘thanks’ left her mouth as he took out his brown book and a pen. Ofcourse, she is just gonna watch him like any other day. Maybe he noticed she is kind of boring just watching him, that’s why he bought an ice cream. Not like it could entertain her in any way.

She tried to take a look of what he wrote on the damn book, and everytime she tried, she couldn’t see anything. “What are you even writing down there?”

“Do you want to see it?”

“What?” She blurted out. “Oh, I mean, yeah, I’d like to.” He swiftly slides the book to her as she flipped it to the very first page. But when she was about to read it, she looked up at him who’s already looking at her. “Are you sure I can see this? Isn’t this some kind of privacy or–“

“Well, okay. It seems like you don’t want to see it.“ He tried to reach for his book but she held it in her arms. “No, no! I absolutely want to.” He rolled his eyes, focusing his eyes on her again. Scanning the pages intently and flipping it carefully as if it could somehow .

She is stunned. Did he really draw all of this? It’s sick. The book is filled with bunch and bunch of drawings. Of anyone she doesn’t have an idea who it is (it’s not like she cares), but it is absolutely a masterpiece. “Wow.” She breathed. “This is amazing, Luke.”

And it’s his first time to actually hear his name rolled off her tongue. And damn, does it sound beautiful. It felt magical. He wanted her saying his name on repeat. (BUT NOT IN THAT WAY. Just clarifying.) He could set that as his ringtone, forever.

“I know.” Now it’s her turn to roll her eyes. Cocky. “I take back all the words I said.” She said in annoyance, and it made him smile a little. She turned a page and smiled at what she saw.

“You draw me?”

His eyes widened and he snatch the book from her hand and see that it was just a daisy he saw last week and decided to draw. He shot her a death glare, but she just laugh. “You should’ve seen your face!” He frowned.

He isn’t even annoyed at her. He wants her to feel happy, all the time. He remembered perfectly the day she cried, he didn’t want it to ever happen again, because of anything. And what he doesn’t want at all is her crying because of him. But he is afraid that it would happen.. anytime. And when it happened, he couldn’t do anything about it.

“Is that what you want to be? An artist?”

He slightly nodded and then looked into her eyes. “What about you? What do you want to be? Wait–let me guess.. you want to be a daisy right?” She lets out a sarcastic laugh. Ofcourse, I always want to be a flower. Huh.

“Nice try. I want to be a writer.”

He smirked, “Really?” She hissed at him and grab a tissue from the box and his pen that is on the table. She began to write, and 7 minutes later, she hands it to him with a smile. He raised an eyebrow and begins to read what’s written down on it:

Trace the scars at her back
You’ll find a constellation
Trace her tears when it streaks down her cheeks
You’ll find a lonely river
Trace her hair strands
You’ll find an aromatic flowerbed
Trace her fingertips
You’ll find hurricanes and tornadoes
Trace her soul
You’ll find yourself

He averted his gaze to her, she was still smiling. “Not bad, Daisy.” She sticks out her tongue (for no reason) and begins to eat the ice cream she hasn’t touched. He hoped she didn’t notice, when he put the tissue inside his pocket. And she didn’t, she was too happy on the fact Luke just complimented her work. She also didn’t notice his gaze on her.

What could be so attracting about that daisy, that she’d taken over his mind? Making him somehow thought that he is actually insane for a flower. It’s funny to think she actually resembles the flower. White petals, yellow center. Innocence and beauty are potrayed.

White petals, yellow center.

You may think she is cold and boring with the two colors she is wearing outside. But, look a little longer.. a bit more longer.. stay still.. and you’ll find yourself attracted. Just like me.

I don’t think there is a way out for this. But even if there is, I wouldn’t even think of leaving.

-

ok hi so im back from hibernation and here's a crappy update